XIII

Your POV : 

Once I get to their cell I see the door open, oh dear. I walk in to see Krel on the floor unconscious. Maybe I should back Bill turn down the voltage a little? 

Nah. 

I go to Krel and grab his wrist, only to see a magic circle appear under us, a summoning spell?!

I see a flash of light then I look around to see we are in my garage?! I look around to see it is only me and Krel, I guess the others got sent back to their own homes and the reason Krel is with me is probably because of the fact that I was holding his wrist. 

I look at Krel and he is still unconscious on the cold concrete ground. 

.

.

.

I begin by lifting his arm up, then making him sit up. I put him on my garage bed.

My garage bed only exists because of the fact that I usually wind out falling asleep or being too tired while fixing/upgrading/building my motorcycle, or rather motorcycles... I may have a slight problem when it come to bikes, but hey I get money from this when I sell them. I own a motorcycle making business, that now that I think about I should really check on it.... I think Filip is taking care of all the paperwork for my business. . . I don't know. 

Once I get Krel on the garage bed I try to check on my bike only to get a rush of nausea, and sit on the side of the bed. The second I sit the nausea goes away like it was never there.  

"What the hell just happened?" I look around and don't see anything wrong with my garage, so what the hell just happened? I feel like something is wrong, but I don't see anything wrong. I grab a hand mirror on my tool box, and look at my body only to see a weird symbol on my colar bone. 

. . . What the hell does that mean? I've never seen that symbol anywhere before. Looks kind of like a manatee. Okay. I am about to get back up only to get pulled back. 

Hard

"AH!" I scream, and next thing I know I have two sets of arms wrapped around me! And their blue! I look at what has me and see that it has the same symbol on his collar bone too, but his is in the center, but mine is on the right close to the top of my right side. 

Is this Krel?

Is this why Krel muttered something with Aja about humans that one time at gym? 

No One's POV : 

You shift your body so that why if your going to be Krel's prisoner you are at least comfortable. Krel feeling your movement pulls you even closer that what he already had you, and moved so that way he was more comfortable. He rolls so that rather than being on his side he moved so he is on his back with you on his stomach. His top two arms positioned so that one hand was holding your head to his chest/core, and his other one waying down your shoulders. His bottom two holding your lower waist down against him, you positioned between his legs. You have your arms wrapped around him. A blanket on top of you, almost covering you completely.

(A/N : I could not find an example photo at all.)

Your face has a slight dust of pink, but you are comfortable. 

You close your eyes and rest their peacefully, snuggling your face into Krels chest. You don't notice this, but unconscious Krel has a dark blue dust on his cheeks. 

~Time Skip~

Krel's POV : 

Ugh... Quiznack(A/n : No one said anything about the selling, so I'm assuming it was right). I look around to see I am no longer in that room. Where am I? I feel something on top of me. I look down, and see, "Y/N?!" 

She doesn't move much, but she does, growl I believe, and I feel her arms tighten around me. Then I realize where my hands are, and the fact that I am in my original form?! I go to move when I see a mark on her collarbone, that I haven't seen before. . . 

I move her slightly, she growls again, but doesn't do anything. I look at the mark, and see that she has a mark on her collar bone that looks like she has my core mark engraved in her skin... how did she get this? It wasn't on her the last time I saw her. 

I hear Y/n growl again, and she tightens her grip on me, and pulls herself back into my chest, burying her face in the crook of my neck, and moving the blanket back over her. 

What do I do now?... Um... I move myself so I am in an upright position. Y/n tightening her arms around me, and burying her face deeper into my neck. I can feel my face become warm, and can see the glow coming off of my face. I can feel her breath on my neck, and I can feel the warmth radiating off of her. 

*Creak~~~* 

I look in the direction of the sound to see the evil duo that has been following Y/n around like lost dogs. They look at me, do a what humans call double take, and I hear them do a full dark growl come from them. Y/n make a... whining sound, and tries to bury her face deeper in my neck, and one of her arms reaching around in a red metal box. 

I see the two approach quickly, surprisingly unfazed by the fact that I am an 'alien', they look like they are about to take Y/n(Pry you off) from me. I tighten my grip on her, before she hums, and sprays the two square in the eyes. 

They make a terrible sound before running away clutching their eyes. What did she spray? 

I look at Y/n's face, and she her glaring at the door for a second before she her eyes glow (Favorite color), the door closes, and she closes her eyes again burying her face in my neck without a moment's hesitation. 

"Um... Y/n?" She makes a humming sound, I guess to show she heard me, but it for the most part just tickles my neck... I can see my face glow more. "Where am I?" I hear her muttering something, but I have no clue what she said, and am having a hard time keeping my composure. "Pardon?"

She barely moves so that way I can hear her better. "Your in my motorcycle garage... this is my garage bed..." Then she move back to where she was.

"Motorcycle?"