II

(A/n : All pictures are from Google, I own none of them).

Y/N POV : 

We finally made it to Arcadia, we are going to be living on the outer edges of the town, which is completely fine as far as I'm concerned. I don't really have a good track with humans, animals however are a completely different story. 

We are going to be living in a rather large home. It is in a Victorian style home, 2 story, glass front and stair case, in an Hispanic style, with the mural paintings in the walls of styles, a green and red roof, with green window ceils, a giant chimney, with a large patio, a bunch of double glass doors, and it's all surrounded by trees. Which I find beautiful, there is even a small eagle or falcon statue on top of the chimney. There of course is is a very advanced security system though, alien tech. 

We all are going to have our own rooms, one on the top level, which will function as or real rooms for now, and one in the 'under ground' space ship we had moved over here not to long ago

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

We all are going to have our own rooms, one on the top level, which will function as or real rooms for now, and one in the 'under ground' space ship we had moved over here not to long ago. The ship is called The Chime Mother in blue of the Dramic Royal Species, a gift from Papa Bats parents to try and win him over. The ship is huge, and surprisingly blue. The reason the ship is called the 'under ground' ship is because of the fact that the ship gets very dirty, we have to constantly clean it, the ship is in space though, just always dirty, no matter how hard we clean it, I'm next to certain that one of the stupid squirrel-turtle things from Dramical-17. Such annoying creatures, always sweating dirt. I hate them. 

It took me way too long to situate my room, almost all damn day, I'm exhausted and hungry now

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It took me way too long to situate my room, almost all damn day, I'm exhausted and hungry now. (You pick which, or make your own room, do what you wish).

 (You pick which, or make your own room, do what you wish)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Option 1)

(option 2, that's all because I don't want to add more)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(option 2, that's all because I don't want to add more)

I added LED lights everywhere, just to make the room look like the humans version of alien-like, which isn't really alien like, but I love the colors and my mirror(s) have Ankorite tech, so that will make, 1, mornings more easy, 2, getting information on people that enter their reflections easier, and 3, help me find hidden objects. 

I have a hand held mirror that connects to all my other mirrors, so I have access to all information from all my mirrors. 

I leave my room, "I'm going out to get take out, text me what you want!" Is all I scream at them before leaving instantly I get spammed with their requests. So I grab my motorcycle, attach a cart to it, and leave, because I can tell that sense my phone won't stop shaking right now. I quickly leave, and start my hunt. 

First, Father Bear, he wants 4 cheese burgers, 4 chicken burgers, a sweet tea, and 4 large french fries. The easiest and closest one to find. 

Second, Papa Bat, they want ribs, a chicken salad, a milkshake, and a donut. Slightly harder to fine a good place here, but I found it. 

Third, Chandler and Cole, who always want the same thing, even if they don't like that they have the same taste in food. Anyways they got, a large Hawaiian pizza, bread sticks, and a giant bottle of Dr. Pepper. 

Four, me, with (Insert your order), and a burrito. The burrito truck guy was weird. Things going smoothly, until after I put the food in my cart, I get fucking rammed down! I get up and see. . . I see a very cute human Latina. Damn. . . My face feels hot, and I can't help but look into his eyes, they are a very pretty chocolate brown. 

"Sorry!" He helps me up, and I feel like I'm having a heart attack! 

Geez! 

He then holds out his hand to me after he picks something up. I look in his hand to see my pocket mirror, it shines pink, meaning it has seen something hidden, so I shall see and know what it has found when I to know what it saw. I don't hear what he said, but he leaves. 

I gotta leave my daze and get back to getting dinner. 

Fifth, the cousins, Ginger, Ed, Teo, and Reem, they all want steak with fries, and peach tea. I got it, harder to find. 

Sixth, Brady, that wants fish and chip with a cola, had to go back to the ribs place. 

Seventh, Lo, who wants chicken strips with Doritos and a mountain dew, rib place thankfully. 

Eighth, Sunny, he wanted a whole rotisserie chicken and milk shake, that's it. Yet again the rib place. 

Ninth, Eon, filly cheese steak, tea, and loaded french fries. Rib place. 

Tenth, Dev/NO!, wanted grilled with a side salad, water, and mashed potatoes. Rib place. 

Eleventh, Yellow, shrimp with salad, mashed potatoes, fench fries, and an ice cream sundae. 

~Time Skip After Dinner~

I feel happy and sleepy when I realized that I still haven't looked at what the mirror found. I go to the biggest mirror in my room, and say, "what did you find Archive?"

Instantly it shows me the cute Latina. . . what are you hiding?

I  move my hand across the screen and see. . . my mortal enemy, an Acoridian(probably misspelled). . . . what the fuck is wrong with me!?