VIII

Your POV : 

I looked around at my old friends, and I can already feel what is wrong... but I need them to say it.

". . . she is back. . ." Pacifica South says. 

" . . . For how long?" This place was my 'dream' home when I was a child, sure dad put me in a psych ward because of them, but hey! They gave me so many adventures, and scars. Things were amazing, but there was always one catalyst that being the Pines twins 'mother', Margerate Pines. 

It was never their actual mother, rather an alternate personality she has that craves power, and she would be willing to do anything to get it. Which is why she always chased after me. 

I am not a demon, nor am I of this world, so by her own logic I should have a huge mass of power. 

I don't know why, but she wouldn't let up on anything, and her goal was always me. 

It took 3 summers for us to separate Margerate from the Pines twins actual mother. And even then I myself used so much energy doing that, so much that my body in faded to the point that I couldn't go back no matter how much I tried. 

So why?

Why would she return to this plain, when I couldn't return? Until now at least?

"She's been back for a few days kid, though I have to ask, where have you been?" Bill looked me dead in the eye. 

"I see you master your human form boys. . . " I can't look that topic in the eye, anything else!

"Kid, don't change the topic." Will?! 

"Ya where have you been!? You left me alone with only Mabel G to keep me sane." Pacifica North... 

". . . " They are all looking at me with hurt eyes, but I don't have the answer to their question! It doesn't matter where I look, I just see their hurt eyes. . . 

"Are you a lover or a fighter?" Wendys?! 

"Answer the questions, kid." Stanford. . . he looked me dead in the eyes to say that, he stopped do that so long ago...

"I'd rather be a lover than a fight. . ."

"Why?" Bill looks confused by my answer.

"Cause all my live I've been fighting. . . no matter where I go, I've had to fight. . . hell you guys took me out of a fight, and put me into another! I have been given information that never wanted to know about myself, and now I'm back in a place that I'll be honest haven't been able to return back to because my body here died! I lose so much during all these petty wars, and now I'm being dragged into another! . . ." 

"Don't get me wrong of course I'll help you... but I feel like I'm trapped in a cycle... Even with more information on myself, on what I can do. . . I don't know if I can do this for much longer..." 

3rd Person POV : 

Little did everyone know, the arcadia group was outside the mansion, and heard that entire conversation. 

"What did we do to you sis?"