IX

3rd Person POV : 

Little did everyone know, the arcadia group was outside the mansion , and heard the entire conversation.

"What did we do to you sis?"

~~~~~

~ Back with Y/n, but not your POV ~

"The world broke me, the same way it broke Bill, and Will..." 

Both demons sit on the bed next to you, and they take your slightly smaller hands in their huge hands. "But there is a huge difference between you and us, North Star. You have the ability to survive. . . Unlike us, who just wanted to end the world, like it ended us." You looked at Bill, and he just looked distant. 

That is until Mabel Pines jumps on top of the bed and you. 

"Things are way too heavy! Lets have a party before we plan war!" You laugh at Mabels antics, and everyone feels like you are finally going back to what you once were.  

There darling Y/n.

 And you are. 

For your body was beginning to take energy from this world. Creating a sort of bind between you and the world.

Anyways! You guys get up, and you start your little dance party. 

~With The Arcadians~

"These people..." Everyone looked at Steve, and saw that rather than him looking sad, he looked like he was prepared to storm the place, and he did. By climbing the walls and starting by jumping into the window silently, then the rest followed which was unnoticed by everyone.

~With You~

You were dancing around like no tomorrow, and enjoying the peace, even though you knew it was going to be short. In fact you were having so much fun that when you were dancing with Dipper Gleeful that you let your human disguise fall. 

Everyone noticed this, and Dipper G(Who I'm going to start addressing as Mason, cause my story :3) looked star struck while dancing with you. You took slight notice about Masons staring, but you had no clue why he was staring. 

Your hair slowly faded into a galaxy, (which one I have no clue, you decide). As you danced with Mason, only to be stolen by Bill, who clearly just did this to screw with everyone. 

He spun you around as your skin turned from it's (Whatever your skin tone is) to becoming as reflective as a mirror. Your eyes turn as red as blood, with the white fully disappearing, and becoming gold. Your clothes changing with the rest of you. Changing from your (Favorite outfit) to what would be : 

 Changing from your (Favorite outfit) to what would be : 

(NOT MY IMAGE I GOT IT FROM GOOGLE)

There was a gasp heard and everyone(including you) from Gravity/Reverse Falls turned to look at the gasp, causing the entire Arcadian group to freeze where they stood.