V

Y/n's POV : 

Bat said me and Cole need to learn to drive a normal car. . . 

I already drive a motorcycle, what more do I need?! Rude. Coach, Steve's . . . 'step dad' I think. I'm just surprised he is teaching this class. He's annoyingly loud. I've spoken to him a total of 2 times, not for long though, sense he tries to act like he is my step father, even though I share no relations to Steve's mother aside from her ex husband being my father. So I am always cutting the  conversions short. He is a nice man, I hope  Steve gets along with him. Even if I am now pissed off at Steve permanently for what he said. . . but anyways.

Cars are. . . annoying. . . to say the least. There have been way too many coincidences with me and cars sense . . . well, life on Earth happened. 

I see the enemy twins, an Eli here. Very weird. . . not too weird though. I'm surprised they haven't been caught to be honest. Eh, the people here are idiots. 

I tried sneaking away from Cole and this class, I. . . lost count of how many times, and now am in a head lock. . . 

"Jerk." Cole just ignored me and listened to Coaches lectures on the car. 

I contemplate biting him, but. . . yeah, no. He smells chemically, like those terrible 'banana candies' or an air freshener. I like my mouth too much to even try that means of escape, and I'm in too bad of a situation, being in a head lock, to do anything else! 

Couch scream. . . I think, I don't know I wasn't really paying attention. Then Cole threw me in the car. I look outside the car to see Eli and some poor girl left to parallel park in another car. We get screamed at to put on our seat belts, I contemplate jumping out of the car, but I feel like something is going to happen. . . so I stay!

Everything seems normal for a few minutes, then I see a flying empty soda can.

.

.

.

I don't think that is the way of the soda cans. Or at least I hope it's not, because if it is I've been missing out. 

Aja and Krel quickly pushed coach out of the car, and then speed away. Cole an I stay quiet in the back, me because I want to see what is going to happen, Cole, because he just thinks this is going to be fun. 

Then the car begins to fly. . . Sigh. . . I put my hand over Coles mouth so he doesn't spew everything from his stomach on me. I hate how when on a planet with atmosphere, he can't fly, or we get covered in what  ever he ate. He can fly fine when there is no gravity, but with gravity I contemplate murder.

I hear someone say, "hold on." To what other than Cole?!

Suddenly we drop like this is some messed up rollercoaster, I hit my head while semi protecting Cole, I start contemplating jumping out of the window, Cole is reaching over me trying to open the door so we can jump out, and not murder these two, and the people in the stupid ship! 

Finally Cole manages to open the door, and we jump out quickly. I landed on my back, and Cole milliseconds after landed on his hips, he started cursing, and I just am trying to figure out if my landing broke anything. 

Then we are back in the air  with the stupid car!

We prepare for a new impact, only to go higher, and me realizing how many bruises I'm going to have later. 

"Last I checked 1) Gravity doesn't work like this, and 2) these ships belong to bounty hunters!" I look at Cole and see, he surprisingly isn't green, but his  hair is turning it's neon pink. Damn. 

"Cole hair!" He instantly puts his arms to cover his hair, and whisper screeches at me.

"Your hair is become a galaxy of mirror!" I pulled my hood up to cover my hair, then I see that we are almost at the ship. . . ugh! Stupid known royals!

We entered the ship, and the second the beam stopped I chucked my emergency beanie at Cole, who instantly caught it and stuck  it on his head to hide his hair. Then the bounty hunter who looks like a dog entered the cage area we are currently in with the prey he was trying to catch, aka my enemy twins.