VII

3rd Person POV : 

After y/n was knocked out by the fake krel, otherwise known as Dipper(why not stray even more from the original plot). 

"Sorry dear, but I need your help again

"Sorry dear, but I need your help again." He picked up Y/n, though before he could open up the portal, Aja, Steve, Krel, Claire, Jim, Toby, Eli, Cole, and Chandler found him. 

"Hey!" Dipper tightened his grip on you, and glared hard at the group, before he began running, completely ignoring Aja's screams. 

He ran and ran with the group hot on his heels, that is until the group realised, he was heading towards a cliff. So they though, he won't jump, and weren't that worried. 

That is until he jumped, a portal opened and he went through it taking Y/n with him. The others jumped through the portal quickly. When the made to the other side they instantly began searching for Dipper and you. The caught sight of him after a while, though, he wasn't alone.

Who was with him?

If you guessed Mable, sorry.

He was with Dipper Gleeful. 

Gleeful look(glared) at the people who followed Pines, and quickly he teleported him, Pines, and Y/n away from there to the his Gleeful mansion

Everything, and everyone in the Gleeful mansion was silent, for they git back their friend and greatest ally. They laid Y/n in her old room, though none of them left your side. They didn't want you to be taken away from them. They needed you. They weren't going to let someone take you away when they just found you. 

~Time Skip~

Y/n began to wake up, and when she looked around the sight she saw scared her slightly. 

"Y/n!" Everyone(Both Dippers, Mabels, Pacificas, Gideons, Wendys, Stans,Fords) screamed seeing their friend wake up. They hugged her but quickly drew back to serious. "We need your help."

~~~~~

Hella Short Chapter I know. 

I'm going to stray very far away from the original plot of 3 Below and Trollhunters. 

Also I have a question. 

Should this just be an Krel X Reader Story?

or

Should it be a story of Arcadia X Reader? 

Should there be more options?

 Please tell me what you want to see in the future. 

Should I give more options, and have you choose as the story goes on? 

Also tell me what kind of weapon you want. 

And I'm probably going to change the cover, tell me what/who you want to see in the cover.

Also should I make a Gravity/Reverse Fall X Reader?

Sorry for the short chapter, I just wanted to get your opinions on what I'm thinking of doing.