I

Your POV : 

   Arcadia... the home of my twin, and dad finally let me come home, cause he had enough of my attitude. The second I get into town I could see that it changed. I pull up to mom's house and enter, my twin is at school, and mom barely acknowledged my return.   

   ~Small Time Skip~ 

   After I unpack I quickly get out of the house, and go to the park. I lay in the grass staring at the sky for who knows how long, and then I hear a gasp a few feet away. I just close my eyes so that I  don't see who ever it is. That is until I feel something thrown onto me, my eyes shoot open, and I instantly sit up, because what ever was thrown on me scratched my damn cheek.

   I see a huge jacket on my waist, and look up at the person who threw this damn thing at me, only to see Steve. The  second I know it's him my anger grows, and I just say, "why the hell did you throw your damn jacket at me?" He gasps and looks annoyed as well.

   "Look at what you are wearing!" He points to my clothing, and I look down at my clothing. I am wearing a (f/c) sports bra, jean shorts, (2/f/c) knee high socks, (f/c) heels, and a pocket watch necklace. Hair is covering my back tattoo, I look back at him and throw the jacket back at him. Thus the war began, until a blonde chick approached. "Aja!" Quickly while he is distracted I threw the jacket at him and ran like he was a killer. "Y/n!"

   "NOPE! I ain't wearing the damn thing!" I scream while running, I notice the Aja girl catching up to me quickly, so I begin to do parkour, and after an hour of running I lose the blonde in the woods. Yeah... I'm staying in the woods 'till sun down. 

   ~Time Skip~

   I am now almost home when I hear a louder gasp than before. I look behind me to see Steve again. No! I run like crap until I am in my room currently with a chair against my door. I just go to sleep and wake up at 5 am... I hate the difference in time zones...

   I get dressed in  (choker) :

    (this type of shirt, you can decide front design) :

    (pants/shorts that are ripped), and I leave my room

    (pants/shorts that are ripped), and I leave my room. I get out of the house, and quickly look at my phone. Y/n I know you are awake, you go to school today, your stuff is already there.-Dad Sigh. Really? I quickly go to the school, no one is there, so I wait in a tree and look at my phone.