Chapter 23

Okay, before we start I'm sorry I haven't updates in almost two months.  I couldn't write because a lot was going on and school is a bitch and things with my  parents are complicated. It's been hard but writing is something that always helps me.

Sooo this chapter and a few coming chapter would be based on her past because we're coming to an ending soon, might be in another 10 chapters.

Enjoy!

~3 years ago~

Hit

Punch 

Kick 

Slap

I kept enduring the pain, it hurt so much. I couldn't scream anymore because he taped my mouth and there was no escape to the pain.

"Why do you look exactly like her?" He says and he takes out a knife and slowly slits it through my arm. Every time he saw me he asked this. I didn't understand it at first but soon I figured out he talked about my mum, I was the spitting image of her and I hate that she got to leave while I had to take in all the abuse.

"What the hell is going on here?" A voice booms and my sperm donor freezes. At that moment I felt nothing but relief, that I would finally be free of this everlasting pain but I was so wrong, that was the day I would lose every little hope I had left.

Adrian's stood on the doorway and the moment he looked at me and the shitty sperm donor everything falls into place and he comes running to me pushing him away.

"Oh my god! What hell did you do to her?!" He yells at him anger brewing his eyes as he goes to punch my sperm donor. I should've stopped him, I should have done something but I just stood there doing nothing.

But soon my sperm donor gets the upper hand as he punches him until my brother's blood was all I could see.

"Why did I ever help in the creation of these shitty children." My father mumbles and drags Adrian's unconscious body and ties him to a chair.

My biggest regret was standing there frozen in fear. Fear of my so called father and fear of losing Adrian.

After he finishes tying Adrian he drags me by the hair and ties me next to Adrian. As soon as he does he goes out locking the door behind.

I'm suddenly pulled out of my trance with the slamming of the door and I take a look at Adrian whose face is all bloodied.

"Rian...Wake up! Please!" I whisper trying to wake him up.

"Rian!" I say with my voice a little higher.

"ADRIAN!" I shout as he slowly opens his eyes.

He looks around him and then his eyes fall on me and he frowns.

"Is this the first time?" He asks softly.

I shake my head, there was no point in lying to him, he would just figure it out.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Look what he did to you, I don't want any of you to get hurt."

"It doesn't matter if your safe." He mumbles.

"That's the point, you'll go to high lengths just to keep me safe and I don't want that. I'm snot worth that."

"Stop. Your my sister and your worth it all, I'll take a bullet for you because I love you so much."

"I love you too." I say softly and the door opens revealing the person I hate the most in the world. He comes in with a transparent bag of white powder.

"Your a piece of shit." Adrian shouts at him with a scowl.

My father takes his blade and pierces it through my arms, I knew why he did that so my brother could here my scream. I can feel Adrian trying to move and he screams at my father to stop.

"I will if you eat this." He cuts open the bag with the blade.

"What the fuck is that? Drugs?!" Adrian asks in a terrified tone.

"No ones at home so your screams will go to nothing, do what I say and your sister will stay safe."

"Don't do it." I tell my brother but guess what none of my fucking brothers ever listen to me!

My dad slowly puts it into his mouth and it was me telling him to stop. But he doesn't, he keeps doing it until the whole fucking pack is empty and there is only fear taking over in me.

It all get over so soon. He unties my brother and I and exists the room and I get up and check on Adrian who seems frozen.

"Adrian? Are you alright?" He comes back out of his trance and smiles and me but it doesn't reach his eyes.

"Ya."

"Come on let's get you cleaned up."

"You too." He says and I help him up to his room. I go to him bathroom and find the first aid kit and bring it and go to him.

I clean his face and apply ointment on his face and bandage the sliced skin. I get into the bathroom and Clean up my wounds and cover them up.

I come out to see Adrian lying on the bed with his eyes staring at the ceiling. I lie beside him, Hugging him and snuggling into him. My brother give the best cuddles ever.

"Are you ok?" I ask him.

"Ya, don't worry about me." He says and hugs back and kisses the top of my head.

"Star?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you, don't forget that, I'll always be there for you no matter what."

"I love you too." I tell him as I slowly drift to sleep.

A shaking of a body under me jolts me out my sleep and the scene before me was one that would be my worst nightmare.

Adrian's body was moving up and down in the a fast pace and his there was something white coming out of his mouth.

"ADRIAN!" I shout.

"What the fuck?!" I hear Aaron's voice come into our room and his eyes look terrified.

"Call 911!" I scream at Aaron. He picks his phone up and dials says something but it all blurs. I don't even notice my other brothers coming in and pushing me away. I don't remember going to the hospital but there was only on thing I remember.

The doctor comes out of the room with a pitiful face.

"I'm sorry for your loss."

That's when my world completely fell apart and I never felt so fucking helpless in my life.