Chapter 1

Starley

I thought I could be in Birmingham till I turn 18 but of course nothing happens my way. Let me just fill you in on what happened last week.

I was going to my dorm when my oldest brother calls me but I just hang up. I always do that...they leave me text messages which I don't read and call me and I don't pick up. I even refused to go home for the holidays and that is how much I hate him. I had to fix myself...I had help but let's just say like everyone else he also betrayed me.

"Starley Kingston please report to the principal's office."

Great.

I head to the principal's office. All I wanted was to go to my dorm and watch tv. Yes, my dorm has tv because I might have scared the principal into putting a tv in my room. Oh come one, I wanted to watch The Originals and Klaus' face doesn't look good on my phone, it's all stretched out and weird so I wanted a tv instead.

When I enter the office the principal hands me her phone and gets out of the office and whimpering a little. I just roll my eyes, how is she a principal if she is scared of her own students?  I already know who is calling me.

"What?" I ask in an emotionless voice.

"Why are you not picking your phone up...There is a reason why you have the phone."

"There is a reason why panda's are going to become extinct. Your point?"

"Stop with the attitude."

"I have another class in an hour and I want to sleep right now before going so can you make it faster."

"What am I going to do with you?"

Your not going to do anything, you never did...you just assumed I was druggie and shipped me off to hell. That's what I wanted to tell but I just remain silent.

"Your rehab is over so your coming back."

Right, rehab which I didn't need was over.

"No."

There is no way I'm going to be near them for another two years.

"Not a request. A command."

"Why?"

"Because."

"Why can't I finish school here?"

"Your coming back and that's final." He says and hangs up. Asshole. 

That's what happened and then I might or might not have smashed the principal's phone. Right now I'm searching for my driver since nine of my brothers could get me because they were all busy. I haven't seen them in a year.

I find my driver who holds my name in a big card. He opens the car door for me and he drives me home.

It is so sunny here, I got used to the cold weather in Birmingham. I got used to a lot of things there like my accent changed to British leaving behind my American accent.

The moment I enter my home I'm met with silence. I don't know why I thought they might be excited to see their sister after a year. I enter my room and start unpacking when I hear a knock on my door. It's definitely not one of my brothers, they never knock.

"Yes."

"Mr. Kingston asked for your presence in the dining hall for dinner."

One of the maids say. Why is she so formal? 

Not even one of them could come and call me. 

I go downstairs and take a deep breath before entering the dining room.

The first thing I think is...

Oh No!

________________________________________________________________________________

Did you guys like this chapter?

What do you think will happen when she enters the dining room?

Question: Where do you guys live?

I live in London.