Chapter 13

Ace [A/N: He's pretty much the only angelic devil in this book]

"Hey buddy." Adam says as I come home. Today was exhausting, I had to finish some business in the Mafia and by that I meant to torture Jared till the guy died. 

"Hey Adam." I reply. 

"So we're having dinner with the Kingstons."

"Why?" I really don't want to have dinner with a bunch of snobby idiots.

"Our company is a client of theirs and their whole family is here and since Addy and Axel are having a sleepover your left." He says.

"It's my pleasure to be your last choice." I say sarcastically.

"Oh come on we both know you wouldn't come plus they have a sister around your age you could woo her or something." Yeah, No. The only girl for me is acting like she hates me and I have to woo her. God what has Adam done to me? Who even uses the word woo?
'Shakespeare'

'Yeah, all old people do'

For once I agreed with my subconscious.

"Nah, I'm already trying to win a girl." I say and Adam smiles at me.

"Is it still that girl Starley?" He asks, let's just say Bella ratted me out.

"Yeah." I say.

"That's good, if you love her then fight for her, if she matters so much to you don't let her slip." Adam advices.

"What are you boys doing?" My mom's voice booms.

"Nothing. Just giving Ace a girl advice."

"Oooh! Is it Starley!! I really want to meet her, what spell has she put on my son that makes him act like he is a human being after all." 

"Mom Stop!" I whine. I might be the capo but I still act like a kid with my mother.

"Where did you come from?" I ask her as she removes her heels.

"Dropped Bella at Harry's house for the sleepover."

[A/N: Overprotective brother mode is now turned on (I imagined that in a robotic voice)]

"What?! Why would she sleep over at a pervert's house?" I say in a raised voice while mum chuckles and Adam gives out an amused smile.

"Calm down, Axel's there with her and Rose will also be there and Harry is a perfect gentleman, and he's not a pervert he's nine." 

"Well I put my trust in Axel to beat up the guy." I give out a smug smirk. My brother does throw a good punch. I taught him well.

"Ace." My mum warns me.

"Fine. I'm going to my room" I say.

I soon get dressed in a suit, I hate wearing suits but I have too for the formal dinner.

The door bell rings.

"Ace can you get it?" Mum shouts from her room in the opposite wing.

"Yeah!" I say as I make my way downstairs. I open the door and there stands Leo with the same emotionless face.

"Leo. Long time."

"Ace." He gives me a small nod, I move away for them to enter. We're not enemies but we're not friends either. They own the Spanish Mafia.

"I was about to close the door when a small, very pretty figure comes in.

"Ace?" She says.

"Star?" Confusion laced in both our voices. Oh please don't tell me she's the unknown sister.

"Your Starley Kingston." I emphasize the last word.

"Please don't tell me you didn't know." Well it was supposed to be obvious but when I'm involved with her I'm oblivious to everything else. What does she do to me?

This is going to be a long night