Chapter 2

Starley

Oh No! They changed the wallpaper!! It's a floral wallpaper and it looks like your sitting in the 80's. I know it sounds silly but bad wallpaper just doesn't suit a businessman's profile.

"Starley." Leo nods at me in acknowledgement. He fucking nods at me. I mean, you haven't seen your sister in a year and it was all your fault but you just nod at me. Such an idiota. 

I take a seat beside Leo who is at the head of the table. I'm also sitting beside my youngest older brother, Derrick. Both the pair of twins, Dylan and Derrick just glare at me while my other brothers look at me blankly. 

"Hello Brothers." I say in my usual emotionless tone. I'm pretty sure they noticed the accent. Chase just looks at me like he's trying to decode me but since that night I closed off to everyone and I think I closed off to myself also. Andrew looks at me blankly but I can see the way he's holding his fork and knife like a death grip and Alex just tries to ignore my presence. Leo just has his infuriating nonchalant face. All my other brothers are just glaring and scowling at me but the one thing I couldn't help notice is how all their eyes darkened when I came. The cerulean blue eyes are now as dark as the storm...even Leo couldn't hide the darkness of his eyes like he usually does and something inside me twisted. I hate that feeling, I hate them

"So how was Boarding school? Did you have your freedom?" Xander asks in a venomous tone.

Of course I didn't have freedom...my brothers might have been halfway around the world but their bodyguards reported my every breath.

I just choose to not respond to him and start eating my food which for good sake's tastes terrible. Did they literally eat this shit for a year.

"I asked you something?" Xander pushes. He really shouldn't push me.

"And I remained silent so take a hint." 

"I'm done." He says and puts his fork down. 

"Lucky. This food tastes terrible what is it?" I ask. Xander just gets up and leaves.

"Drop the attitude ." Aiden warns me.

"I'm not holding it to drop it." I say still with that emotionless face. Aiden scoffs and leaves.

"What is your problem?" Dylan asks.

"Since when did you care?" I retort and then get up and leave.

I enter my room, lock it, it has become a habit for me..it feels a little safe when I do that. I take my sleeping pill....I do that every night since he left me because I can't bare the nightmares. At night when the world is silent...I'm at my weakest and I don't like people taking advantage of that.

After I take my pill I slowly doze off into that one peaceful dark and calm abyss that I will never get when I wake up....so might as well take advantage of that.

Leo

Things are so fucking chaotic and I don't like it. I dropped Xander and Aiden's dinner in their rooms and now I'm coming to Starley's. I take a deep breath before turning the knob but it's locked. She never locks her door. I take my spare key out and open it to see her small fragile body already sleeping. She looks so calm but still disturbed...what is it that is disturbing you, that one problem that is always a barrier between her and me. I go next her and kiss her forhead.

"I wish we never changed." I whiper.
"I wish you never drifted apart from us since you were eleven."
"I wish we still had that bond when you used to come to me for everything."

"You have no idea how much I love you Star...Just come back to me." I whisper and turn around to leave.

I wish we would be the same.

_____________________________________________________________________________

What did you guys think about all the brothers?

Question: What's your favorite song?