Chapter 12

Starley

The whole day went by...I didn't see Jared or Ace anywhere. My brothers ignored me and vice versa, as usual. Lunch was great since I had become great friends with them. Right now I was getting ready. 

I put so much hardwork towards this, they better appreciate me for how I look because beauty is truly pain

"Starley?!" Chase shouts from downstairs. He thinks being a girl and getting ready so fast is that easy. Stupid men all they have to do is out on a pant and shirt, they don't even have to comb their hair and they look good.

"Coming!" I say as I make my way downstairs. I notice my brothers in the living room, with their suits. I clear my throat for them to notice that I'm already there.

They turn around and they're mouths are fallen open, some gasp and the others stare at me wide-eyed. The emotionless brothers actually showed some emotion.

"That dress is too short." Andrew says.

"It is perfectly fine." I say.

"Go change." Alex says. Is it their job to agitate me?
"No. Your already late." I say with a smug smile.

"Come on let's go." Leo says.

"Wait!" I say and he turns around.
"What is it now?" He asks.

"You don't take me to dinner with your clients why are you taking me now?" I ask looking at him skeptically.

"Because."

"Are you going to marry me off to one of your client's son. Are you going to put me in an arranged marriage cause if you do I swear I'll murder you all right here." Leo just remains silent while Chase has a smile and the rest of the brothers are stifling a laugh.

"Leonardo answer the question." I say in a stern voice. I never called him Leonardo, no one does...he pretty much hated that name.

"Calm down he's planning to make you a nun, he's not going to marry you of to someone." Chase says.

"Why would you do that? I barely know anything about Christianity." I say.

"That doesn't matter as long as your a spinster for life." He says.

"Are you going to come or not?" Leo asks annoyed. Why the hell is he annoyed?

We make our way to the car and my brother drives us to the snobby guy's house.