Chapter 19

Ace

I told her I love her and then I left, I'm the worst person in the world. I heard her playing the piano, it was angelic, the way she played it and sang made everyone feel the same emotion. How did I not know she played the piano? I was hurt that she called me a monster, which I am and I admit it but I didn't want to tell her because of that, I wanted her, I needed her because I loved her and I could never lose her.

I wanted to forget about life so I decided to be a normal teenager for a night and attend a party and to mu surprise she was here drunk. There goes my night. Although I don't care. I'd give up anything just to be with her.

She stumbles forward and was going to fall and as a reflex like always I wrap my arms around her torso and pull her towards me.

"What do you think your doing Star?" I grumble.

"Acey!" She slurs, yeah she's really drunk.

"Come one let's go."

"But I dwont want to....I want to pwarty." She says like a little kid.

"Star your coming with me." I say firmly.

"I nwot." Why is she even more stubborn when she's drunk?

"We'll see about that." I say and pick her up bridal style as she squeals.

"Ace!" She screams as I take her out of the house.

I put her in the passenger seat of my car and get inside my car.

"Dwon't twake me home." She says with an adorable pout. Adorable?! What is she doing to me.

"Why is that?" I ask as I turn to face her. She doesn't look happy, but she's sad. I know it's wrong to tell this but I like it, I like her like this when she can express instead of being that scary closed off girl she was when I saw her here....it reminded me of us when we were in boarding school where she wasn't closed off.

"My trippy is home and I dwon't want to be there."

"Trippy?"

"Triplet." She has a fucking triplet? How did I not know about this?
"You have a triplet?"

"Yes and he hates me so much." 

"Why?" She just looks away tears filling her eyes.

"Because he thinks I killed someone we love." What the hell is going on here. Her tears are falling down but she just looks out of the window. I place my hand on her cheek gently and turn her to look at me in the eye. I always loved those beautiful cerulean blue eyes.

"I'm here...always. If you want to talk about it then I'm here whenever your ready." I'm not going to push her, I know better than to do that.

"Ok." She whispers. I start driving.

"Where are we?" She asks when I stop driving.

"You'll see." I say and get out of the car and open her door, I take her hand and gently pull her out and she gasps when she taken her surroundings. We were on a cliff and we could see everything from here.

"I love coming up here." I admit.
"Why?"

"Everything is calm here, I live a life that is always chaotic, I like to come up here and free myself...It feels free here and everything feels so small from here and I love that.

"I love it too." I take her to the edge and sit down and motion for her to sit on my lap.

"What if I fall down?"

"You won't." 

"What if I do?"

"Then I'll fall with you." This might have triggered her into motion because she sits down on my lap and I throw my arms around her torso and place my chin on her shoulder beside her face. I feel soft arms wrap around my hands and I notice her hugging me back.