Chapter 9

Starley

"You deserve the punishment for ratting me out!" Sam says as he drowns me in the swimming pool. I can't breath.

He pulls me up again.

"Your just like your mother. A slut, a gold digger."

He drowns me again.

I can't breath.

The air is taken away as I slowly feel like I'm losing myself.

Ashton

Fucking hell! Why is she not coming up, is she playing a prank? I look at Asher who looks back at me with the same horrifying expression all of our faces have.  He is the first one to jump into the pool while I follow behind him.

"What the fuck is happening here?" Chases' voice booms. I don't turn around. I dive inside the water to see her drowning but she's not making a movement. Why is she not moving? She's never been a heavy sleeper.

Asher swims next to her and carries her while I help him. We gently put her on the ground.

"What the hell did you do to her?" Andrew says. That's when I realize all my older brothers are present here.

Leo sits beside her and checks her pulse.

"It's slow." He says.

"Starley." I say and shake her bit. She mumbles something while frowning. Her breathing slows down a little.

"Starley wake up!" Asher shouts in panic. She suddenly sits up coughing.

"What was that?" Xander asks her.

Starley

I sit up coughing. What the fuck? Why am I wet?  That's when I realize that I'm near my swimming pool and all my brothers are near me.

"What was that." 

They could've killed me. The sleeping pill I take gives me exact seven hours of sleep and I wouldn't wake up before that. No wonder I felt like Sam was drowning me. That was a memory.

"You could've fucking killed me!" I say in a raised voice since I don't have the energy to shout.

"Why didn't you wake up?" Alex asks. Shit, what am I going to tell them. I've been taking sleeping pills because I have nightmares about what Sam and his friends did to me and how those four boys raped me? Yeah that wouldn't end well.

"That's what you asks. You throw me into the pool when I'm sleeping and your question is why I didn't wake up?" I ask in a disbelieved tone.

"Yes. I asked that." He says. They are so frustrating. 

I get up slowly and push past them and run to my room, it was a miracle that I didn't slip.

How am I going to survive the next two years?!