Chapter 3

Starley

"Your telling me now?" I say in a raised voice. Let me fill you in....Leo, my dear brother informed me that I'll be going to school with my other brothers at six in the morning. 

"Yes. You walked out yesterday and went to sleep." 

"How do you know I went to sleep?"

"Do you really think a key is going to stop me from entering your room?" He asks. Of course he has a spare key to my room.

"Can I go tomorrow?"

"No. Your going today all the arrangements are done. Your bag and stationary are with Andrew so come down."

"Fine." I say and he goes out.

 I go through my closet and get the outfit for school.

I do my makeup and head downstairs to see a chef cooking in our kitchen

I do my makeup and head downstairs to see a chef cooking in our kitchen. We never had a chef.

"Did you by any chance cook dinner yesterday?" I ask him.

"Yes." Great. I'm not eating the breakfast made by him.

"What are you cooking?" I ask.

"Escargot." I nearly vomit. How do my brothers even eat this shit.

"I'll be having cereal." I mutter and go to make my cereal. I sit down and scroll through my instagram looking at random stuff. Suddenly Andrew, Alex and the oldest twins come in and sit down.

"Your bag." Andrew says and hands me a black Gucci bag.

"Thanks." I say and head back to Instagram. All of them start eating the breakfast prepared by the chef and I look at them in amusement.

"What?" Ashton growls at me.

"What are you eating?" I ask in an innocent voice.

"Chicken?" Asher says. I wish.

"That's not chicken."

"What is it then?" Alex asks.

"Escargot." All four of them throw there plates away and start trying to bring out whatever escargot they ate.
I laugh at that, man I haven't laughed in months.

"What the hell?" Leo's voice booms as he comes inside the room. He eyes me like I did something to them. Yeah right.

"Why the hell did the chef make escargot?" Andrew yells at Leo. Leo starts laughing. 

"Chef?" Alex calls out and that guy comes out of the kitchen.'

"Yes sir?" He asks.

"Your fired." I feel sad for him.

The guy looks like he's going to protest but Andrew shuts him up.

"Not another word." No wonder they're in the mafia...I figured that out, they can't hide anything from me but I can.

"Your going with Asher and Ashton." Leo says. Great.

Soon we head out and enter their car, of course being the baby sister they dump me in the back. I just ignore their conversation the whole ride and when we reach school they pretend that I don't exist and go to their friends while I stare at the building.

Here goes nothing.

The easy way to hell