Chapter 15

Starley

Home. Finally, there was so much tension between me and Ace during dinner and it was suffocating.

"How do you know Ace?" Leo asks as we enter our house. 

"What do you mean?" I as nonchalantly. 

"You damn well know what I mean Star." Leo says in his demanding voice.

"I don't know what you mean that's why I asked." I say still with the emotionless face.

"Watch the attitude." Chase says.  Why does it feel like that night?
"It's a feeling so I can't watch it...." I trail off trying my best to change the subject. Who am I kidding. Leo would never fall for that.

"Stop changing the subject." Leo says as he glares at me.

"We know you know Ace, they way you were talking to him in the cafeteria proved that you know him." Xander says.

How the hell did they know about that? Shit, did they hear anything?
"Cafeteria?" Andrew asks.

"Yeah, they were both pretty close there weren't you?" Aidan asks. The bitch. I'll take my revenge.

"Who is he to you Starley?" Alex groans.

"Why does it matter to you?" I ask. Why are they so bothered.

"Why won't it matter to us?" Derrick asks. God! These people are so frustrating.

"You don't care that's why." I could see all my brothers stiffen.

"If we didn't care I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have sent him away." Asher says

[A/N: Don't kill me for another him but it was important.]

They did not just bring him into the picture. All of them have regret flashing in their eyes.

"Sta-" I don't let Leo finish, I just turn back and get to my room.

They know that's a sore subject for me. It was the first time I lied to my brothers so they could be saved. So that they were safe from the abuse I got. But I betrayed one person in the way and I don't think I could ever forgive myself. I lock the door and slump down  on my bed and hug my knees to my chest, memories that I buried deep coming out again.

"Do it or they'll suffer."

"What?! I didn't do it!Leo you have to believe me! She's lying! You know I wouldn't do such a thing." 

"I hate you! I wish you were never born."

His screams coming alive again....I wonder how he is now? I actually wonder where he is now. 

"I'm so sorry!"

"I hate you!"

I take my sleeping pill and lie down trying to go to sleep.

_______________________________________________________________

This chapter was so bad....well writer's block does that to you. Anyways I'm sorry I couldn't update regularly, my brothers think I love wattpad more than them [Don't tell them but I do hehe] So I promise next chapter will be more entertaining.

So who do you think is him

I'll give you guys a clue since I'm really nice....It's not Sam.

Goodbye!!!!!!!