Chapter 4

The moment I step inside school all heads turn to me...I might be the sister of a billionaire but no one actually knows that since I don't really show my face in public that much. I go to the office and yes I figured where that was, I don't need anyone I have been alone half my life and I can do things alone for the rest of my life....Trusting someone and leaning on someone has always ended in a bad way for me.

I get my schedule and locker number and head to my locker. When I open it I see my books already arranged, I take my calculus book since my first class is AP calculus. 

"You must be new." I jump when a masculine voice says that. I turn around to see a guy with jetblack hair and grey eyes. He looked cute but he wasn't my type. 

'He is your only type' My subconscious that comes in unwanted times says.

'Shut up'

'I'm just stating facts.'

'I don't want to talk about him.'

'Whatever.'

Stupid subconscious who even created it? Right there's a guy in front of me.

"Yes I'm new." I say.

"And your British."

"No I'm not, I just lived there for a year and picked up the accent it will soon drop after I get used to America."

"So your American."

"Yes."

"What class do you have next I can drop you."

"AP Calculus."

"Yea...I'll never qualify for the class but tell me the room number."

I chuckle. I have a feeling we're going to be good friends.

"Room 213."

He drops me to the classroom after taking a few turns.

"Thanks." I say and go to enter the classroom when he stops me in my tracks with his voice.

"Since your new you can have lunch in my table....if you want." I turn around and give him a smile.

"That would be great. What's your name by the way."

"I'm Jake."

"I'm Starley....you can call me Star since I like you."

"You have a pretty name." He says with a wink. Boys am I right?

I enter the classroom only to be greeted by three of my brothers....Xander, Aiden and Dylan. Great now the only subject I like in hell is going to be with the devils.

I search around for a seat but the only free seat is the one in the back. In between Xander and Aiden and behind Dylan. Why am I always so unlucky. I take my seat and I can feel there glares but I just keep doodling on my book.

"What are you doing here?" Xander asks.

"I'm in class."

"Why are you in AP?" Aiden asks.

"Because it math."

"Right, I forgot you were the Ada Lovelace of the family." I was going to give a bitchy comment but the teacher starts the class. 

I already know what he is teaching so I just randomly doodle on my book when the door opens. The class goes silent and when I lift my head up my eyes meet with his.