Chapter 10

Starley

I caught a ride with Dylan, well I was forced to. My brothers won't give me my car and I don't think I can drive also....Ever since that night I haven't been able to sit in the driver's seat. Now that I think about it....I found out that someone dropped me to the hospital but I don't know who, I should find out....I might hate my life right now but I'm thankful that the person saved me because I believe that everyone has a purpose in life and we should find it....every life makes a difference. Man, I sound like one of those psychologists in rehab.

I get out of the car and make sure I slam the door. I make my way inside the school and then to first period. I was surprised to see Ace already sitting there but he doesn't look at me. I take my normal seat since the teacher told us that it was permanent. Ace still tries to ignore my presence. Something inside me twists.

Ace [A/N: How many of you were waiting for him?]

I'm pretty sure Star hates me. That day I didn't mean to tell her I couldn't love her.....I loved her so much that I moved to that boarding school in England just to be with her. I loved her from the first moment I saw her. I used to believe love at first sight was stupid....but when I looked at her the first time, She became my world....I wanted to hers also. 

I never wanted to leave her but I had to, if I didn't I would lose her and I couldn't live with that.

My phone rings causing me to snap out of my thoughts. When I glance at the phone I growl.

"What do you want father?" I say the last word in a venomous tone.

"I want money!" This would hurt most human beings. Their father only calls them when they need money but it doesn't hurt me.  I was used to it.

"For the last time I'm not giving you any." I say on a raised voice. 

"You brat....I'm your father. You respect me not that asshole your mother married."

"My respect is earned and don't talk about Adam like that. He has been more of a father than you ever have." And that was true. I hang up the call.

Four years ago when my dad left my mom for some bimbo who was most probably my age; I know he makes me sick. Anyways when he left mum was a mess and I had to manage my little brother and sister who were barely eight, I was starting to lose my mind and then I might have had a big fight with my mum. She finally snapped out of her misery and started to become herself. She met Adam and I had to admit, I respected him. He was like a father to my siblings and won my mum's heart....three months ago he married her and kept her happy unlike my dad who kept cheating on my mum and he wasn't even subtle about it.

Midst of all this a year ago, my grandpa died and since my dad was always he bitch he didn't leave anything in his name....he left it in mine. I inherited the Italian mafia.....I was the capo. I had to do it or my family would me killed...This was also a reason why I left her. I got a call a week ago on that night from the Russian Bratva threatening to kill Star.......she was my only weakness. I had to find a way out and to keep her safe I had to tell her I didn't love her. It hurt me so much that I couldn't tell the girl I love that I loved her, if I did I wouldn't be able to save her. 

I returned to America and pretty much destroyed the Russian bratva for threatening me and what was mine. I was about to go back to England to win her back but to my luck she came here. I will show her that I can love her and......I don't know, let's just start with step 1: Win her back.

I wanted to know if she still loved me, I knew that but I needed confirmation so I just came to class early, I never do that. I don't need school, my mum just forced me so that I could have a bit of a normal life. My life never was and never can be normal....plus, normal was for boring people. Anyways, I was going to ignore her, which by the way is impossible since she is a Star.....That was so cliché ; My point, I was going to ignore her and see if hurt or some emotion flashes through her eyes. I'm not used to her being emotionless around me.

She comes through the door and her eyes find mine but I pretend to not look at her. She slowly takes the seat she took yesterday and from my peripheral vision I look to see hurt in her eyes. She still loves me. Not that it matters, even if she didn't she is still mine and I would dedicate my whole life to win her back.

The Kingston brothers soon come inside. Xander and Aiden sit on either side of Star and the other Kingston brother sits beside me. They all have a glare battle....interesting. I have noticed how tenese they all are with her. I never did a background check on her because I wanted to discover her, I wanted to know myself, I wanted her to trust and tell me instead of a PI telling me.

Starley

 I get out of class and go to my other ones. Soon lunch rolls by and I make my way to the cafeteria. There was no one around since I was a bit late. I suddenly bump into a chest and stumble back.

When I look up all I see is red.