Chapter 6

Starley

Soon lunch rolled by and I had a few classes with Ashton and Xander but I didn't see Ace anywhere.Which is a good thing because I can't face him right now, I can't really face anyone. All I want to do is run away and stay somewhere alone in peace but that is a bad idea since my mind does bad things to me when it's idle and I don't like to think about the past. I was heading to the cafeteria when a hand pulls me back and I flinch. Ace looks at me and I know he noticed that I flinched.

"Sorry." He mutters.

"For what cause you have a lot of things to be sorry about." His eyes don't show any emotions just like mine and just like most people in the world. You can never show emotions or be vulnerable because this cruel world considers that as weakness and crushes you at any advantage it gets. 

"I am sorry for everything."

"Doesn't matter anymore."

He pushes me into the wall slowly without hurting me and traps me. He's so close that I can smell his hot breath on my face.

"You don't mean that."

"I do. You can't just walk back into my life after telling me you can't love me."

"I didn't mean that."

"Yeah and then disappearing the next day, very mature of you." I deadpan.

"I didn't mean for that."

"You don't mean for anything." He is so frustrating.

"What are you even doing here?"

"I study here."

"I know that I never saw you here."

"I didn't see you either."

"I thought you moved to England because your father lived there and that you would never move back to America until you turned eighteen."

"I moved there for you." He mutters under his breath but I heard him. I was going to ask him what he meant by that but his phone rung. He groans and takes his phone after looking at it he looks back at me.

"I have to go." He says and turns away.

"Just like always." I say and I see him stiffen but walks away.

Aiden

I'm starving. The last time I ate was yesterday night and I couldn't eat breakfast because it was escargot, I feel sad for the brothers who ate it. I couldn't eat cereal either because we ran out of it, Yeah we're billionaires but we ran out of cereal.

Right now I was eating the spagetti and meatballs which is most probably made by one of the chefs who has terrible culinary skills. My brothers were talking about random shit like football and basketball which is least of worries. I lift my eyes to see Starley......with a boy. What the hell is she doing with a boy. She doesn't look scared she looks angry and hurt.....like she already knows him. They both are talking more like debating. He traps her in his arms but she still looks angry not scared at all. I look at him and I realize who he is.....Ace Knight. How the hell does hse know him. According to our sources he is supposed to me related to the Italian Mafia. I was going to go there and but he looks at his phone and moves away and I can see hurt in Starley's features. She says something after he starts walking away and I can clearly see him stiffen but just walks away. Strange. She just stands there looking at his retreating back and I can see tears forming in here eyes but she blinks them away. What is going on? 

"Did you see that?" Xander asks. I turn my gaze to my brothers to see Xander, Asher and Dylan looking at her.

"Yeah.....That was.....weird." I say slowly. She composes herself and makes her way to a group of guys.