Chapter 22

Starley

"Ashton! Asher will you guys come faster?!" Xander yells.

These two have been taking so long, I thought I was the one who takes the most time to get ready.

"God! Calm your horses will ya, we'll be down in a minute." Asher yells back. Everyone in the room is waiting impatiently while I was just scrolling through instagram. I don't really like it but I still go through it for some reason.

My account was private since I didn't like being an open book. You'd be surprised at all the dirt you could find on people in insta, no wonder stalkers exist. Something in me wanted to check my brothers' account, I had unfollowed all of them when they shipped me to Birmingham. I know that was a bit childish and petty but it was one of the ways to shut them off my life completely.

I go to Leo's account and he has around 50 million followers. What the hell? He's a simple businessman, he's not even a tik tok star. He's mostly stuffed inside his office to even do some charity work. There were a bunch of pictures of him and some with our brothers. It was practically boring.

I went through my other brother's accounts and they were similar to Leo's profile.

I go through Aaron's profile and he hasn't posted in a long time. Most of the pictures were him with some guys who I assume are his friends I go back to his older posts and one of the pictures catches my eyes. Me, Aaron and Him. We all were laughing as we had a food fight. I smile at the picture, I remember we all were trying to bake a cake for Leo's birthday and we wanted it to be special because growing up after the divorce, he was our only parental figure and we knew how hard it was to raise all of us up. We were eleven and too young to bake but did it anyways.

~Six years ago~

"Your supposed to mix the flour with chocolate and then pour oil." Aaron instructs him.

"No you idiot, your supposed to mix it with the butter and then pour the chocolate into the batter." I instruct.

"Oh, so where is the chocolate?"He asks.

I look around to see Aaron licking the bowl of melted chocolate. Not again.

"Aaron." We both groan. He looks up from the bowl with chocolate covered all over his mouth.

"Do you know how hard it was to melt the chocolate...again." I ask him.

"Come on! How can you resist chocolate."

"Your eating away our ingredients!" He says and takes the bowl away from Aaron.

"It's not like we're getting anywhere with the cake? It's the fourth time and we failed." Aaron says.

"Might be because you ate our ingredients and because you didn't watch over the oven You burnt the cakes."

"Fate doesn't want us to make cake. I'm sure Leo will like a cake we bought from the bakery."

"I'm sure Leo will like your face in flour." I say with a smirk.

"Huh?" I take a handful of flour and throw it at his face and we both chuckle as Aaron huffs.

"That was a big mistake sissy." He says and dumps the remaining melted chocolate on my head.

"Your trucker!" 

"You both look hideous." He laughs and me and Aaron face him with a scowl. I look at Aaron with a smirk and we communicate.

"Oh no no, your not coming near me." He says as he backs away.

"Come on brother don't you want to give your sister a hug?" I ask him as I open my arms and go near him.

"Yeah Adrian give your triplets a hug." Aaron says as we both attack him at the same time and he falls down. We move away as we laugh at Adrian covered in chocolate and flour.

"You guys are evil." He mumbles with a cute pout."

"What the hell is going on here?" Chase's voice booms.

"Your supposed to be at college." I say.

"Your supposed to be doing your homework."

"Brother Chase, which idiot would do their homework on a friday?" Adrian asks.

"People who wanna graduate."

"I don't. Who wants to work and earn if we can just sit in school and not worry about money." Aaron answers. That's the dumbest answer.

"Well at a point you gotta graduate, whether you want to or not."

"Why do you like taking us to hell Chase?" Aaron asked him with a scowl while he just chuckles."

"So what are you guys upto?"

"We're making a cake for Leo." I say and Chase outs his full attention on me.

"Oh isn't that so sweet."

"Come on we're capable of baking a cake." Adrian says.

"I can see that." Chase says sarcastically.

That ends up with him having Egg and flour all over him.

I wish things were still that easy. All you ever did was sleep, go to school or eat. We didn't have to worry about anything.

________________________________________________

Well that's a wrap for today. I hope you guys enjoyed that. 

The next chapter or two is going to be focused on her past.

Love you all!