Chapter 7

Starley

"I'll see you later Star." Dean says and goes towards his car. I had my second last period with Ro and last one with Dean.

I start walking, I take the longer route since I don't wanna face my brothers so soon. I take the route through the woods. I look at the trees, the greenery. There is so much peace here unlike my life. It was always still and calm.....One thing I can never have in life.

It starts drizzling, Thankfully I had a raincoat but sadly it didn't have a hood. I don't even know why I bought it.

As I wear it, it starts raining heavily. So only my hair and face got wet.  I slowly walk, I always liked the rain to. I actually loved playing music in the rain and Leo used to scold me about how I could get sick and Andrew used to dry my hair off. I smile at that memory, if only things were the same now. 

I keep walking looking at my surroundings since I will only have this peace for a few minutes. I soon reach the house. It wasn't my home since that incident. The big mansion in which eleven people live but still remains lifeless. Our mansion like most billionaires doesn't have bodyguards, they are there but they just don't come out. They are camouflaged, huh they're chameleons. So if any intruder is there they can attack that person by surprise. I gotta admit my oldest brother is intelligent.

'Of course he is, he became a billionaire at the age of twenty three.'

'Shut up.'

'Why do you keep telling me that? I'm lonely just like you.'

'I'm not lonely.'

'Yeah, No shit sherlock.'

This subconscious is going to be the death of me.

I enter the mansion and open the door with the spare key that I always had. Andrew and Alex are most probably in college and Leo and Chase might be at work. My other brothers are in football practice.

"What are you doing here so early?" Chases' voice booms as he enters the foyer.

"Why are you wet?" Leo also comes in. Soon Alex and Andrew also join. Andrew rolls his eyes and goes somewhere inside the house.

"I was walking."

"Were you playing music in the rain again?" Leo asks.

'He's not so smart.'

'Shut up.'

'You can't shut me up, your my subconscious.'

'It was worth a try.'

'Idiot.'

'I'm part of you so that makes you an idiot too and you calling me an idiot just makes you more of one.'

I ignore that comment and focus on my brothers. I remove my coat and one of the maids takes it away for me. I'm grateful for that but I don't like other people doing shit for me.

"Am I carrying an instrument?"

He just rolls his eyes. Andrew comes in with a towel. I was wrong somethings never change. Reminds me I have to finish watching Frozen 2. 

Andrew comes near me and starts drying my hair with the towel. 

"How many times do I have to explain to you that your going to get sick if you keep continuing with this." Same lecture different day. I just roll my eyes which only Andrew could see because he was in front of me. He glares at me.

"Leo we both know that I would continue to do that so save your voice with the lecture."

Andrew gives me the look telling me to shut my mouth.