Chapter 2: Going Home...ish

Artemis's POV:

We arrived at Waystation only for Josephine, Hemithea, and Thalia to be awake, while the others were sleeping. "Milady why is Estella here" Thalia asked, only to shortly look like she regretted her question as she began hugging us, saying she's sorry.

"It's fine Thals, there's nothing you could have done" Percy mumbled but it was clear for us in the room.

"Josephine, Hemithea, would you mind if the girls take over one of the rooms for now" I asked and they shook their heads no.

"Thanks" I responded, "Thalia can you get all of the girls in a singular room please, from where ever they are spread out" I asked and she went off to do her task.

"they've been disbanded haven't they milady" Hemithea asked

"Yes, but they are still my adopted children" I responded, "and sorry for being intolerant of your relationship girls. I just never had a good experience with the emotion referred to as love until Percy"

"It's fine Lady Artemis, we understand the opinions of others change over time, it would only make sense that the opinions of immortals do as well" Hemithea said

"Though they are certainly more stubborn and resistant to change" Josephine said, and I think my husband just made a new friend as he said "you got that right" to her, and they fist bumped.

"I am not stubborn and resistant to change" I defended only to get a laugh from my two former huntresses, and my husband to look away, pretending he wasn't here.

"Whatever you say milady" my two former hunters said coming out of their laughter, "but we are going to head to bed, try not to be too loud we don't want you waking the children"

"I'm already pregnant" I said, at the suggestion they made, which I think nearly gave them a heart attack.

Thalia flashed back to us just after the two left, "Milady all of the girls are asleep together in one room" Thalia said

"Thanks Lieutenant, Percy and I will be with our adoptive daughters and will be breaking the news to them in the morning when they wake, until then please just stay on guard and protect us, we'll be leaving tomorrow" I said, to which Thalia walked off and onto the roof I think. Where as I just directed Percy to where I felt my former huntresses were.

Percy sat down in the unoccupied chair as the floor and bed in the room was occupied by 13 sleeping former hunters. I, however, sat on his lap and nestled my head into the crook of his neck, and maneuvered Estella so she was comfortable on my lap, as she somewhat buried herself into where Percy's and my body met.

By the time Estella was out, so was Percy. I just sighed before guessing I should fall asleep to...despite how much it was probably going to hurt my back in the morning because the only support it had was Percy's arm that was wrapped around me.

Time Skip

I woke up to the stares of my now former huntresses, and seen that Percy was up.

"Did" I started ask Percy and he nodded. Shortly there after my younger hunters climbed up the chair and started hugging Percy, Estella, who was still sleeping in between us, and I, despite the short reach of their arms, as some of the older hunters surrounded the chair and started joining the group hug.

We stayed like that for a moment before Emily decided to interrupt the moment, "no offense milady but where will we go" she asked. It's a real question I know I have to answer it, as my father likely expects me to just abandon them somewhere.

I looked over at Percy as I knew our underwater Palace, that will be the start of New Atlantis, isn't completed yet, but was wondering if it was close enough that we could at least have shelter there. There's also the option of the ships, but Percy wants to refit them, so I don't know if those are currently an option.