Chapter 14: Fast track Six Years in Two Chappies Part 2

Percy's POV: two months from last chapter

Artemis and I were training our with our daughters today, teaching them to how to use the weapons we ourselves specialized in. We weren't paying too much attention to Zoë as we gave her some reps to go over, when all the sudden she screamed.

Artemis and I immediately turned only to have Zoë run into us crying and myself noticing that Riptide is nowhere to be seen, and isn't in my pocket. However, Zoë screamed again, this time in more fear, and took a pen out of her pocket and threw it across the room.

"Zo did you touch my pen" I asked, and she nodded with tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry daddy I didn't mean too, but it was calling for me, and...and I couldn't resist. and then when I touched it it showed me this girl's life and she...she was shunned by her family" Zoë was saying, with tears in her eyes barely able to speak properly

"Shhhh, it's ok" I interrupted her, "she was a friend of your mother and I" I said, taking a guess at who.

"She...she was killed by her daddy wasn't she" Zoë asked

"Yes honey she was" Artemis said full of concern, while her sisters just looked confused

Zoë looked at me with slight fear in her eyes, "you won't do that to me daddy right" She said tears heavy in her eyes.

"I would never do that to you. You're my daughter and I love you unconditionally" I said hugging her tightly, and rubbing small circles on her back where she eventually calmed down and fell asleep.

"Training is over for today girls, go off and play" Artemis said, and our youngest daughters ran out of the training room.

"You don't think" I started to ask

"That our daughter Zoë is a reincarnated Zoë" Artemis said, "It's possible" She finished, as I picked Zoë up and Artemis and I took her to her room, where she stayed with her, incase she needed someone when she woke.

Time skip: fast forward 1 year and 2 months approximately 

Last year, we offered my little sister Estella if she wanted to be a goddess and she shook her head no saying not yet. I think she was trying to understand what she could do if she were to become one before actually becoming one by watching her nieces , whom have since gotten their own rooms and for the most part refuse to age above four, and us.

However, this year she accepted. So, I called Hestia to see if she would want to help, which she did and instantly flashed down into our throne room. Only to see Leto was there. "Ohh so that's why you two haven't called me for babysitting" She said noticing Leto

"That and Thalia" I responded and she gave me a, seriously you trust Thalia watching over the kids look

"I watch over Thalia mostly" Leto said

"Heyyyy" Thalia exasperated, which got a laugh from Leto and Hestia

"Ok so Estella are you ready" I asked

"Does it hurt" she whispered

"Nah" Thalia said, "The only part that hurts is dealing with this doofus for an eternity" she finished pointing at me. I just rolled my eyes at her antics, not engaging because today is my lil' sis's birthday.

"Ok" She said, "I'm ready"

With that Hestia, Artemis, Leto, and Myself granted her godhood, and the fates flashed in looking around and spotting my three daughters and scoffing at them, and then seeing my little sister, who didn't like that they scoffed at her nieces. "Oh well they finally did it, anyways all hail Estelle Blofis-Jackson, goddess of orphans, adopted children, and blue food" the three said in unison quickly trying to flash out but couldn't.