Chapter 13: Fast track Six Years in Two Chappies Part 1

I'm becoming to lazy with chapter titles

Percy's POV: six years from last chapter

Ok I'll be honest, not much of what happened in the past six years is incredibly important, but I'll do my best to catch you up on what is now, and if I forget anything Artemis will slap me for it later...probably...ok most definitely, if it involves the kids.

Flashback 

It's been about three weeks from my mother's funeral and coincidentally, the day that our adoptive daughters and Estella finished up all of their rooms, though Estella had help...from everyone...and she was the first one done, and of Tyson's return from his vacation.

"Brother I'm back" Tyson shouted entering the palace, only for him to immediately yell again, "Please call off the scary nieces" which got Artemis to laugh as I had to go call off the girls.

"Girls please stop scaring your uncle" I said, and they stopped only to turn and look at me.

"But he didn't help us with finishing our rooms" They replied in unison freaking Tyson out a little.

"Maybe because your mother assigned that as a punishment" I retorted, "and I gave him time off so he can spend some time with his girlfriend"

They were quiet after that and I think raided the kitchen for food, or went to the indoor training facilities. "Thanks brother" Tyson said

"No problem" I replied

"So what work needs to be done" He asked

"Well I'm thinking of a project, but it needs to be kept secret, or maybe help Clarisse finish the fleet, or fashion some armor and weapons for the kids, though don't tell any responsible adult. Other than that I can't really think of anything that needs to be done in the immediate time period"

"What kind of weapons" Tyson's asked

"Start with some bows, hunting knife sets, and swords" I said

"Ok I'll make a few sets of everything" Tyson said and headed off to the forge

"Thanks brother" I shouted out after him, before returning to Artemis, who was putting some final touches to the nursery since we are having three kids soon, all of which are girls.

Time skip: I'm bringing you ahead to Artemis giving birth like a month later

I woke up this morning to surprise Artemis's water broke. And now, since Thalia is apparently 'incapable of delivering children yet', Artemis's words not mine, I have to go get Apollo, as Thalia is suppose to be learning how to do this so she can't leave.

So I flashed off to where I felt that Apollo was, which surprisingly wasn't at a bar, hotel room, or some random mortals house but his own mother's. 

Oh shit we forgot to tell Leto, like we forgot to tell her a lot of things. I hope she's not like Zeus, who's still probably planning to punish me somehow for the whole marrying Artemis without his permission thing.

I knocked on the door rapidly, only to hear Leto, complain "it's always the day off when people want to interrupt my soap operas, that they knock".

She opened the door to see me there and looked confused, before probably thinking of a game to play and mess with me. "Where's my daughter" she said

I just walked past her and saw a five year old Apollo on the couch. "being a child time is over I need doctor Apollo now" I said, Apollo turned and looked at me and then shook his head no. I sighed and grabbed him, and Leto grabbed me, seeing that I was kidnapping Apollo, and flashed all three of us back to Artemis's and my bedroom, where she began screaming at me for what took me so long.