Chapter 31: Zeus Receives a Letter

Hermes's POV:

I hate my son, Chris. I hate my son, Chris. I hate my son, Chris.

Hold on lemme back a bit there, and we can start with how my day started, instead of how it's going.

You see Chris and I meet to exchange letters and mail like every other three days. Now I know what your thinking, but Hermes doesn't that make the mail process incredibly slow. Well no not really. Olympus, that being the citizens included, all know that Percy and Artemis became extremely pissed at Father randomly one day, like we aren't going to talk to you unless absolutely necessary kind of pissed. Coincidentally, since I was part of the council they banned me from ever coming into the seas as a result and only Hestia and Apollo are allowed to visit whenever.

Now why they are pissed is because the great drama queen Zeus himself refuses to acknowledge the existence of their children, and I kinda refuse to as well, mainly to not piss off thunder thighs. Though I'm beginning to questions my motives since Zeus and Athena are now only talking about gathering titans, and how they are a threat.

I saw reason and am just ignoring the problem until substantial evidence that it is a danger is brought forth because all the titans who wish us harm are either reforming like grandfather or are in their prisons, like Atlas. And I already know of Phoebe and Leto staying with Percy and Artemis, and if those two gathered are considered this group of gathering titans there's nothing to worry about.

Anyways today I'm meeting with my son for the exchanging of the mail, now it is usually mail orders and whatnot for goods. However, today after giving me the standard mail he fished out three scrolls all with Percy's and Artemis's combined seal on them, and one with Percy's sea council seal on it.

"The one with the sea council's seal is for the Olympians, and the other three is for the camps and Amazon's, deliver the latter three first as per milord's and milady's instructions. Oh and tell Chiron to read the one delivered to him on behalf of CHB to read during next mealtime" He said and I nodded and sighed knowing Zeus won't like that, but oh well.

Then he handed me five additional scrolls, four with the seals of Percy, Artemis, Hestia, and Apollo. Man do I miss him, it's been awhile since we've talked but he's pretty defensive of his sister's 'non-existent' kids. and the last one has...oh my gods..."Is this...is this...is this Lady Rhea's seal" I asked, "I haven't seen it in so long. How did you meet her. why does she want something delivered to I don't know where yet, because you haven't told me."

"father calm down" Chris instructed. "the four from the other olympians Is to be opened and read by the council after the scroll from the sea council. However, the one you have so much more interest in, is yes from rhea, and is to be delivered to Zeus after the other things for the council have been read, her instructions not mine. I meet her when she came to visit. And why she wants it delivered she didn't tell me" my son stated, and I knew at least one of the last two statements were a lie, but I'm not going to push him.

"Alright I'll get these delivered right away" I stated and flashed away

I went to CHB and delivered the scroll to Chiron, which was fairly uneventful, and he just nodded and accepted the instructions.

However where I went to next I wasn't expecting, Reyna was practicing a speech of neutrality and only fighting for the city for the coming troubling times ahead. I'll be honest I got a little worried because it really was giving off some civil war part two vibes, and I am really worried about what the sea council's scroll is now. "hey Reyna, uhh I got a delivery for you" I said, handing her the scroll cautiously. She opened and read it quickly, "You have got to be fucking kidding me" she blurted out. "No wonder they asked me to prepare for political backlash and advise me of the neutral option"