~ intro ~

I'm not saying our towns the garden of eden or some shit, but in every house there lies a different story. Some are just a little bit better than others...

There's Fiona, the oldest. She's practically raised all of us since before I could remember. When she's not taking care of us or working multiple jobs, she's probably with our neighbor V at some club screwing a boy for each shot of tequila she takes.

Then there's my oldest brother Phillip, but everyone call's him Lip. He has real potential in this world, I mean he's the only one of us who gets Straight A's.

Next is my twin brother Ian, there's nothing more I can say besides him being my best friend. And the fact that he's gay, but he want's to keep that on the down low.

Carl. I could write you an entire police report about him. Destructive, moody, and obsessed with anything to do with fire. If he's not melting his action figures together he's probably figuring out a way to make them explode.

And then there's Debbie. Sweet and innocent Debbie. She has a big heart but sometimes her emotions can get the best of her. I mean seriously, she'd cry over dropping a cookie if Carl didn't call a "5 second rule". But even for a little girl she's still pretty badass.

And finally there's Liam. There's not much I can say about him besides him being a baby. I mean he cries and we all pitch in to take care of him, except for Frank. I'm pretty sure would give him beer if he was ever left alone with him.

And I guess that just leaves me... Cassandra Gallagher

But if you call me by my real name I can promise there being a killing bat in your future.

I'm 15, working with Ian over at Kash and Grab, the job sucks but our family needs the money. I get average grades but there not nearly as good at Lip's. I'm not exactly sure what I want to do with the rest of my life, if i'm not dead by my 18th birthday that is.

I guess what i'm saying is, I still have a long ways to go before getting out of this hell we call a town...

"beeeeeeeep"

"Hey asshat! can't you see i'm monologing here!" I snapped. "Fucking bitch, just enjoy the story"