chapter 63 ~ stolen babies

"What the fuck do you mean I have to pay $400 to stay here" I snapped, looking down at the card Fiona handed me. "And why does everyone else have to pay $200"

"Because no one else has a Mickey or a baby...you don't like it find a new place to stay"

Was she actually being serious? She was gonna force her own siblings to pay to live in their own house...how the fuck was I supposed to come up with that money?

"First on the month is due today, pay up" She held out the box as I rolled my eyes in disgust, god she was actually being serious!

How the fuck was I supposed to take care of my daughter is she was making me give her my entire fucking pay check?

"You're getting a job Mick" I sighed, tossing the money into the box. "You're helping me pay for half of this"

"Hey I have a-"

"An actual job baby, an actual fucking job"

I placed Moni on my hip, taking the bottle from Ian. God this was such bullshit!

"My firehouse needs a new janitor" He suggested a my face lit up. "They'll pretty much take anyone"

"That's perfect! He'll take it"

I placed a kiss to his cheek, ignoring the glare Mick was sending me. Look $400 dollars was basically an entire months pay so we needed what ever we could to scrounge up the extra cash.

And if that meant making Mick wear some grey scrubs, then so fucking be it.

"I'm on hiatus so if you got a crisis call Lip or Cassie"

I watched her storm up the stairs as I mentally flipped her off. God who died and made her queen of the castle?

"Fuck I got to drop Liam off at daycare" I sighed angrily. "Deb's make sure to go to that job interview, Carl have fun with your ex's dad, Mick go with Ian to the fire house we need the money, and since Lip can no longer watch Moni, she's spending the day with the twins, her half brother and the crazy Russians. Love you all!"

God I fucking hated my life...

"Hey kid! Welcome back" Kev smiled as I handed Lana my daughter

"Hey kid! Welcome back" Kev smiled as I handed Lana my daughter. "What did the shrink say?"

"Well she upped my meds, gave me something for the sleeping and Mick's finally letting me sleep in the same room as Moni so.....it's going great!"