chapter 53 ~ he's back bitches

"Okay stop stalling!" Debbie yelled. "Cute the cake!!"

A bunch of cameras came shining my was I picked up the knife. Okay....this was it.

"Alright" I laughed, placing the knife at the top. "It's a....."

Before I could go any farther the door to The Alibi swung open. All heads turned towards the mystery guest as the one person I never thought I'd see came walking in.

"Mickey....."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And um...I'm here too" I sent a look to Iggy as he pushed his brother into the building.

I guess this was the reason he was acting so secretive earlier....

"You have some fucking nerve" I looked over at Ian who was currently being held back by Lip. "Showing up here after telling her to get an abortion!"

"Ian...please" 

"No! Cass you're my sister okay? He doesn't get to just show up at your fucking party and act like everything's-"

"Ian!"

I slammed the knife on the table, storming over to the boys. Sending a glare to them both, I motioned for Mickey to follow me outside.

"Cassie I-"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I yelled as we came to a stop in the alley. "My brother's right y'know. You basically told me to kill our baby, you refused visitors, then you didn't tell me you were being released early and now-"

My sentence was cut off as he crashed his lips into mine. I wanted nothing more to melt into the kiss but no....I was not letting him off the easy.

"Don't you fucking dare" I snapped, pushing him off of me. "You don't get to just show up out of the blue and think you can kiss me to make everything better. This baby and I have been doing great and I meant what I said....you don't get to stay in my life if you don't fucking want this"

His eyes fell onto mine and I could practically see the sadness behind them. Fuck no, he wasn't going to puppy dog his way out of this either.

"I'm a fucked up piece from the southside Cass" He started, leaning up against the wall. "I'm barley there for the son I have now but.....I want this okay? I want you"

I felt a small smile on my face as I took a step closer to him. Maybe it was the hormones but the soft side of him always seemed to turn me on.

"This isn't just a come and go game y'know....you need to be there, for me and this baby"

"I will be....i am...." 

"Fuck, I missed you" I grabbed him by the neck, smashing his lips into mine. It was a deep kiss and one that spoke a thousand words. Is that a cringey thing to say? Eh yeah, probably. "Okay then" I whispered, pulling away. "Let's go back inside and do this"