chapter 37 ~ oh god

"Good Morning" I smiled, placing a kiss to Mickey's cheek.

"How are you up so early after last night" He yawned, shoving his head under the pillow.

Frank had pretty much permanently moved in with Sheila, and after some persuasion I finally got Lip to give me his room.

I mean he was only back for the summer so he could suck up sleeping with the other boys. My self on the other hand, could not.

And I mean it was about time I got my own room....especially after the things we did last night, if y'know what I mean.

"I'm off house arrest as of this morning" My sister cheered as I hopped into the kitchen. "We have a screwdriver?"

I opened up the top cabinet, handing the item over to her. We usually had to hide those sorts of things away from Carl.

"Just try not to celebrate with any hard drugs or road trips" I joked, although I was being a little serious.

I took the screwdriver from her, placing it at the arch and grabbing a pan. Something like this was gonna require a team effort.

"Alright on three" I muttered. "One, two-"  I didn't wait to finished before baniging the object agaisnt her ankle.

She let out an excited cheer as I held up the now slightly-broken ankle monitor. Eh, I doubt the probation office would care.

"I'm heading to the program, you have the kids today" She called back as she ran out the door.

Great...why the hell did I always get stuck with babysitting duty.

"Good, you get to help me stop Carl from trying to bang all my friends" Debbie groaned as the two of them came running down the stairs.

Or more she ran, he just wobbled cause of his crutches.

Him and that stupid skateboard....

"Yeah that's not happening" I snapped, hanging them their breakfast. "You're virginity stays until you're eighteen"

"If that was true, what were you and Mickey doing last night?" My brother smirked as I sent him a glare.

Sometimes I forgot how thin the walls were...

"We're heading to the public pool later, you should come" Debbie smiled as I made my way to the door.

"Yeah sure" I sighed. "There's a strange man out there, go get your pepper spray"

I heard her run up the stairs as I made eye contact with the pan on our porch. I couldn't tell if he was lost or a drug addict, but if I was lucky it was both.

"I'm looking for Frank Gallagher" The man called as my sister came up behind me.

"He's not here" I snapped. '"Why do you need him?"

If he was looking for Frank, that drug addict path was looking more and more clear.

"Um- his liv- his liver was- my liver" He could barely get his sentence out before he burst into tears. Fucking god....