chapter 32 ~ who the fuck drinks martinis?

"Hey Fi, why are you so excited?" I questioned, hopping off my bed.

"41 minutes till i'm allowed outside" She laughed. "Where's Liam?"

I looked over at his bed, my heart racing when I realized he wasn't there.

'"Shit, he must have had another nightmare" Ian sighed as we all quickly raced from the room. Well all of us except Mickey, who was still passed out on my bed.

Don't get me wrong, I loved having him stay with us, but it sucked having two people sleep in the same twin sized bed. And it was worse when I constantly had to fear that he was going to push me off the top bunk in the middle of the night.

Lip and I ran down the stairs as we began tearing apart any tiny space he could hide in.

And in our house, that was pretty much everywhere....

"Did you check the dryer?" I called as Carl came out of the kitchen.

"That was obviously the first place I checked" He snapped. Yeah, the two of us we're still on the outskirt of things.

Looking around the room, my eyes landed on his tiny blanket peeking out from the closet. Of course....

"Hi baby" I cooed, slowly opening up the door. 

"Why don't we get you some juice" Fiona gasped as I placed im on my hip.

'Yeah we're all out" Mickey muttered as I turned to find him drinking out of our bottle. "Can you tell whoever's going to the store to pick up some more eggs and tabasco"

I rolled my eyes as I placed Liam down in his chair. I was the one who did the grocery shopping...

"You're living here now?" Carl snapped, pulling down the box of cereal.

"Wife problems. Cassie said I could crash here" He shrugged. I got a bunch of glares from my siblings as I placed my brother's oatmeal in front of him.

Come on, what was I supposed to say?

"Lip, you taking Liam to school or do you need me to watch him?" I asked through a mouthful of toast.

"My friend usually takes him but if you don't have work"

"Not till tonight" I smiled. "The two of us can go grocery shopping together" I sent a glare to Mickey who had his face stuffed in a bowl of cereal.

God could that boy eat....