chapter 61 ~ 100% gay

"I can't believe he licks vag too" Ian snapped as I handed him a cup of coffee. "I should break up with him right?"

"You mean you haven't already?"

Shit I thought after the incident we saw last night he would have dumped him right away. Especially after I beat the crap out of the girl he was also screwing.....

And if you were wondering, I obviously won that fight.

"Mommy's a badass isn't she" Mickey waived Moni's little hand around as I handed him her breakfast. God they were so fucking cute....

"Good morning my wasted sperm!" We all let out groans as Frank came strolling through the front door. What the fuck was he still doing here? Didn't he know how to take a fucking hint? "Is that any way to great your ex-father?"

Oh ex-father? Has my wishing on shooting stats finally payed off?

"I am filling out the paperwork to disinherit you abortion-should-have-beens"

Oh no disinherit? Did that mean we wouldn't get his beer cans or those three forks he stole from the Ramada Inn? Or what about the utter shame and embarrassment?

Oh how it sucks to be us....

"Joke all you want but once my parental rights are terminated, you can no longer use the Gallagher name"

"Hallelujah!" Fiona and I rang in unison as I grabbed the trash bag from her. "Come on Ian, we're going out for breakfast"

I bounced Moni on my knee as I shoved the fork in my mouth

I bounced Moni on my knee as I shoved the fork in my mouth. God it had been so long since my brother and I had just hung out y'know?

"You never told me how Mick reacted when you came home old bruised" He joked as I sent him a glare. Sheesh it was like he forgot I was dating the Mickey Milkovich.

"He found it hot" I shrugged. "You gonna comfort Caleb after work?"

I mean if he wasn't going to I would, especially after he ran off like a little baby last night. Probably too scared to get his ass beat by a girl.

"Yeah....I just can't believe he's screwing someone else! Especially a girl"

My brother didn't deserve him, and that childhood friend....yikes was she ugly. I wasn't one to hate on other girls but picture a ghetto Oscar the Grouch.