chapter 68 ~ broken trusts

"Cassie" A voice smiled as I came walking down the stairs. Holy fucking shit...

"Hey Cass, Moni spit up-"

"Mick stop!" I yelled making him freeze on the steps. "Take her back upstairs"

He looked between me and the woman standing in front of me, obviously not knowing what to do. I mean what the hell was she ever doing here?

"Is that-" She looked between me and Moni, the puzzle pieces coming together. "I have a granddaughter!"

"What the fuck are you doing here mom?" I asked, placing my daughter on my hip.

I mean the last time I saw her she was with some coke user that was wayyy to fucking young for her. God I swear she better not fucking need anything, because this store is closed for good.

"I'm back, i'm looking for Frank" Yeah I should've guessed, but how the fuck was I supposed to know where he was? "What's her name?"

Right her name....the both of them have the same fucking name!

"Its Monica" I sighed, walking into the kitchen. "I named her Monica"

I grabbed the cup of coffee from Mickey, ignoring the giant smile she was making. Shit maybe I shouldn't have told her her name.

"You named her after me?" She smiled as I slowly sipped on my drink. "I knew I was a good mom"

Oh hell no, I know she did not just fucking say that!

"No you weren't" I snapped, placing Moni in her chair. "You were an awful mother who was high off acid half the time...I named her after you as a reminder. A reminder to never let my daughter go through what you put us through!"

"Cassie, are you mad?" A voice called as Liam came wobbling down the stairs. Shit I didn't mean for him to hear all that. "Who's she?"

I rolled my eyes, handing him a plate of waffles. Ha, he didn't even fucking remember her.

"I'm Monica" She cheered, pulling him into a hug. "I'm mama"

"Kev wake you're ass up!" I yelled, pulling the blanket off him. "I need you to drive Liam to school"

I guess him and V....and Svetlana were having marital issues, so Fiona was letting him crash on our couch. I mean it didn't bother me but if he was staying he was going to be helping out around here.

"Well I can take him" Monica suggested as I handed my brother his lunch. Yeah hell to the fucking no.

"Trust an unmedicated bipolar drug addict with my baby brother...no thanks" I tossed Kev the keys, waving the two of them goodbye. "Crash here tonight if you want, but that's all"

 "Crash here tonight if you want, but that's all"