chapter 30 ~ dollface

"Here you go baby" I cooed, handing my brother his bottle. "Debs make sure he drinks the entire thing, he needs his electrolytes"

"That's right buddy, nothing goes in your mouth unless we give it to you" Lip pitched in.

As I handed the kids their lunch, a strong smell made its way throughout the entire house.

"God, Frank stop smoking weed!" Ian yelled as I moved our brother away from the stairs.

Apparently our dear older sister said it would help with his liver, but you would have to be dumb as fuck to believe that.

"Don't be late for school okay? And i'll pick up some dinner from work" I sighed, pushing them out the door.

"Bar food, can't we just order a pizza" Carl groaned angrily.

"It's to expensive, and my boss said I can take the leftovers home for free"

I watched them walk down the street before turning back to my brothers.

"You don't have to work there y'know, I can help you find another job" Lip muttered as I finished off my coffee.

"It's not that bad, the drugs get me through it" I joked. "And remember the social workers coming by soon, so get Frank to lay off the weed and one of you deal with Fiona"

Apparently her ex boyfriend Mike payed the bail money so now my idiot sister was back living under our roof, but that was another problem I didn't want to deal with.

just imagine it like a cup-size smaller lmaooo

"Hey girly" One of my co-workers smiled as I stepped out of the changing room

"Hey girly" One of my co-workers smiled as I stepped out of the changing room. "Ben wants you working the dance floor today"

Ben was my stupid ass boss who really only cared about keeping the customers happy, but again, it was worth it.

"I've never done that before" I laughed as I followed her towards the main room.

"Just take a few sniffs and go with the flow"

I looked down at the power in my hands before taking in a bit more than I did the other day. As the drugs rushed through my body, I danced to the music towards the other girls.

"The gentlemen over there specially asked for a redhead" One of them smiled, pushing me towards the guy.

Shaking the nerves out of my body, I plastered a smile on my face as I danced over to him.