chapter 22 ~ geriatric viagroid

"Cassie, I can't set up for daycare and make breakfast at the same time" Debbie groaned as I took the pan of eggs from her.

"Okay listen up Gallaghers, and Milkovich's" Fiona called as she looked between Mandy and her half-sister Molly. "They're digging up the sewer main and a few days and shutting off the water. So we need to do laundry and dishes before hand"

Ugh, I hated those construction guys. Most of the times I felt like they were gunning for us because of how much they hated Frank.

Holy shit- speaking of Frank.

'Um....what about Aunt Ginger?" I asked as it all dawned on us that there was a dead skeleton in our yard.

Fiona and Lip dashed out the yard as I sat down on the counter to eat my breakfast. I would occasionally catch Jimmy staring at me and honestly, it was driving me insane.

"Not looking at my boob's are you?" I muttered, shoving a piece of toast in my mouth.

"No i'm not. Not even thinking about you're boobs, in my dad's mouth. I'm not"  I tried to keep in a laugh as he continued ranting about the thing he wasn't doing.

"Okay fine, then i'm going to get ready for work"

I was busy stocking up the shelves as Ian took care of the register

I was busy stocking up the shelves as Ian took care of the register. It was the beginning of summer which meant the place was always busy with people trying to score barbeque supplies.

"Cassie, you're pimp is here" My brother groaned as Ned came walking down my isle.

"I don't know what it is ginger, but I feel less alone in this world knowing I can drive down across town to find you here. Bent over cans of chicken stock" 

I rolled my eyes before standing up to face him.

"I'm working Ned, what do you need?" I snapped tiredly.

"I need someone to rob my house" He muttered as Ian and I looked at him curiously. "Candace changed the locks so I need someone to steal back my stuff"

I tried to keep myself from laughing as I handed my brother the box of products. I mean it wasn't like I had anything else to do today.

"Fine but you owe me a case of beer" I smiled. "Hold down the fort, Ian?"

After some negotiating he finally agreed so I took off out of the store. If I was really going to rob his house, I was going to need a little extra help.