chapter 73 ~ enthusiasm is the new crazy

"Smells good" Ian laughed as he came racing down the stairs. "I like Corporal Carl in the kitchen"

"Look at you all dressed for work" I helped fix his badge, missing his hand as I messed up his hair. "How did my twin brother become an EMT?"

"Same way you got pregnant"

"Holy shit....you slept with Mickey too?"

He sent me a glare as I slowly drank my coffee. I know he technically meant through sex but it was fun to mess with him early in the morning.

"Yo yo yo, homeboys" Frank cheered as I threw my plate in the sink. Nope, I don't have time for his nonsense today...it's not gonna happen.

I raced up the stairs, almost bumping into Mickey as I flew into our room.

"Why are you in a rush?" He muttered as I flung through the clothes in my closet. "Ginger? Hello?"

"Right sorry, goodmorning" I quickly kissed him on the cheek before returning to my mess. "Kev and V got The Alibi back which means I finally have a job again and I promised I'd show up early to help de-russian the thing"

I mean they kinda had to call immigration control on Svetlana to do so, but i'm sure she'll bust out of jail sooner or later....I hope.

"What do you think, black shoes or white?" He stared at me like I was crazy as I held up the two choices. "Black, good choice. Remember Moni has that playgroup today so please don't be late"

"Wait, the fuck-"

"Perfect, kiss her good morning for me! Love you"

I quickly ran back down the stairs before he could say another word, excited about finally being able to get back to work.

"Okay Lip, stay off the alcohol, Liam have fun at Dylan's house, Ian say hi to Trevor for me...you guys are still sleeping together right? Okay and can someone tell Debbie to drop by The Alibi later? See you bitches"

I quickly flipped the lot of them off before throwing my bag over my shoulder and running out of the house, finally being able to have a morning away from them all.

"You have no idea how much I missed this place" I laughed, throwing a pile of Russian Nesting dolls into the trash. "Who even thought these were a good idea?"

The whole, take the top off and a smaller one is inside scheme gave me the creeps. It was like a never ending loop that was sure to end in disaster. That disaster being Putin's' Paradise...