chapter 76 ~ rooftop picnic

"Should we help him?" I whispered as Ian and I stood outside of Lip's door.

I guess he met some girl at a club last night and now they were doing it. But it honestly sounded like she was beating the absolute crap out of him...

"Nah sounds voluntary"

Shrugging my shoulders I made my way down the stairs, placing Moni into her high chair.

"That guy still down there" I muttered as Mick and Carl came up from the basement.

Apparently my younger brother found the drug addict who had been robbing houses in the neighborhood and he was now chained in our basement....puking violently.

"Yeah we're on day four" Mickey laughed as I handed him a cup of coffee. "Next up is panic attacks"

Was it wrong that he was so excited about kidnapping a guy?

Yeahhh probably, but at least it meant he could bond with my brother. If you could call torture bonding....

"See you at the shop, runt" Lip's lady friend smirked as the two of them came walking down the stairs.

I tried to keep myself from saying anything as I noticed all the scratches and bruises on my brothers body. I mean are we sure this wasn't considered abuse?

"Hey can I borrow your car" Lip muttered as I sent him a glare. "Fi already left for work with hers"

Rolling my eyes, I tossed him the keys from my purse. God it sucked being the only stable one in my family.....i'm joking obviously.

The only stable one was Liam.....for now anyways.

"What are you up to today?" I laughed as Ian and I made our way outside.

"Having lunch with Trevor and some rich old guy" He shrugged, leaning onto me to stretch. "We're gonna see if we can get some cash for a new place for Trevor's at-risk kids....you?"

Ah right, Trevor. You know he's probably the only boyfriend of my brothers that I actually like....which wasn't staying alot. 

"Svetlana got released from the can last night so i'm heading into work"

Listen as much as I loved the girl, I wasn't ready to deal with the drama that was the broken up thruple. Ahhh I could already feel the tension through my bones.

See this is why I hate marriage, it always ends in shit....