chapter 12 ~ sleepover

It was summer, my absolute favorite season.

And with how last year went......I definitely needed a break.

If you weren't aware of what you missed well, Steve had moved to who knows where, Bob and Monica we're gone, and Eddie Jackson was missing....most likely dead.

Oh! And Frank and Karen apparently had sex....but I don't want to talk about that.

For once in my life....everything seemed to be going okay.

"First round! Go to your corners" The man yelled as I moved next to Mandy

My brothers and I kinda got into this fight club thing at the end of the school year. I didn't fight obviously, that was all my brother Lip, but I was still pretty good at placing bets.

"Go get him tiger" I smiled, pushing my brother back in.

I placed no money on Lip because I knew he was going to get his ass beat by his opponent, but he didn't need to know that.

"How did that little guy beat Kurt fucking Landin's ass" Mandy laughed as we walked out of the building.

"My bets on steroids" I joked, handing the security guard his pay.

It was kind of a bride to get him to let us hold our fights on his property.

"So Mickey's out soon, huh?" Lip asked, looking between Mandy and I. I gave him a dark glare, signaling for him to shut up.

Mandy didn't know about her brother and I, and I very much wanted to keep it that way.

"Yeah in about a week or so, if he doesn't stab anyone else" She muttered, handing me a smoke.

I guess he really did stab that guy over Jell-O.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No way Deb's, half a cup" I snapped, taking the coffee from her hands.

She had been running this summer daycare job and I guess it's been tiring her the fuck out.

"I need my own room" She begged. Please there was no way that was happening.

"Debbie, I share a room with three hormonal boys, you're lucky Liam's still a toddler" I sighed. I man damn, I would die to not share a room with them anymore.