chapter 62 ~ bloody mary's and bloody fists

"Are you baking cookies? At 2 in the morning?" Ian muttered, grabbing a handful of chocolate chips.

"Yeah keeping myself busy" I sighed tiredly. "What are you doing up?"

I figured it had something to do with his whole Caleb situation but I wasn't going to question it.

"Your sister has me throwing out all my guns" Mickey snapped, holding up a trash bag. "I mean what kind of house doesn't allow guns?"

"A house with two tiny children! I want all of them gone"

I could hear him mumbling under his breath as I made my way to the front of the house. Who the fuck was ringing our doorbell at this hour?

Oh god...it was a fucking cop.

"Can I help you?" I smiled, pretending to act all nonchalantly. I heard the backdoor open and I bet my money that was Mickey fleeing for his life.

Fuck he better not have done anything stupid...

"I'm looking for Carl Gallagher....i'm Dominique's father" Aw fuck....why the hell was his girlfriends dad here? At 2 in the fucking morning?

"Right sure come in" I opened up the door wider, Ian giving me a look. "Carl get your ass down here!"

I could hear a bunch of shuffling going on upstairs, followed by the sound of a baby crying. Fuck, I forgot she was asleep up there.

"I got her Cass!" Debbie called as our brother came running down the stairs. He looked at me curiously before his eyes landed on the big cop in our living room.

"Luther whats up?"

"What's up? What's up is you gave my daughter gonorrhea you little shit"

Holy fucking shit...

"Carl run!"

I got in between him and the cop, giving him time to run out the back door. I mean it was about time someone caught something from my brother but gonorrhea....really?

Ian and I moved in front of the doorway, leaving him no option but to run back out the front door.

God what the actual fuck is wrong with my family?

"Good morning neighbor and Russian prostitute" I cheered, making my way behind the bar

"Good morning neighbor and Russian prostitute" I cheered, making my way behind the bar. "Still trying to text FI?"