chapter 11 ~ superfecundation

He did it. That asshole actually managed to get himself thrown in jail.

After our "thing" last night, we went back to the store, not realizing Kash was still there.

Anyways Kash started going off about how I was sleeping with Mickey, don't even get me started on how he found out. And then when Mickey tried to get all defensive, Kash pulled out a gun and shot him. 

I mean good for him for growing a pair but I didn't like the fact that Mick was currently behind bars because of me. I don't know how to describe the feeling.....

Oh! And how could I fucking forget Monica and Bob.

Who were currently living in my fucking house by the way.

"Monica, Carl needs you to sign a permission slip" Lip muttered, handing me the bag of cereal

Usually one of us would just forge Frank's signature, but if she was here she was gonna get to used to playing house.

"He'll also need ten dollars" I smiled, handing Debbie and Carl their lunches. I knew Monica was going to forget so I got up early to make them. "Oh, and good luck on re-election Deb's"

I didn't really get the whole "school president" thing, but she seemed to really enjoy it.

"Come on Cass, we got to go to school" Ian muttered handing me a sandwich. The store was still closed cause of the "incident" so it was either go to school or stay home with the grouchy couple...

And the answer to that question was obvious.

"Oh and mom" I called turning around. "Next time you think about dropping by, don't."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat next to Mandy on the bleachers as we both pretended to care about gym class. In our school, the teachers really didn't give two shits if you participated.

"How's Mickey doing?" I asked, handing her a smoke. 

What could you blame me for being curious?

"They still have him at the jail ward over at county" She shrugged. "Those dyke guards pat you down like amateur gynecologists"

She blew smoke in my face which caused the both of us to laugh. I couldn't stop thinking about visiting him though, is that weird?