He's Extrovert (Part2)🔞

🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧
⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
WARNING!!!
THIS CHAPTER IS RATED SPG!!

READING WHILE EATING/DRINKING IS NOT ADVISABLE

------

BEAM

After we have our lunch Me and Forth and some of his friends went back to our own room so change our clothes I want to stay inside the room but Forth pleaded me to go back with them, so I just granted what he wants I just wear shorts and shirts as Forth wears shorts and tank top revealing his toned biceps .

As we got back to the beach his friends are already there some are having a fun time swimming and some are playing volleyball and so they called us to join them and play volleyball, as a not sporty person I don't know how to play it, so I just let Forth join them, and I just sit down near the sea shore and play with the sands, and not noticing that I have already made something.

"Oho! that is so cool I did not know that you have an art skills there." I heard someone commented, looking up there I saw Park brushes his hair with his hand.

"Thanks, it's nothing really." I awkwardly reply with a smile.

"That is not nothing to me though, I don't even know how to draw. I envy your skills."

"Envy? nah, I'm actually more envy to you and the others." I try to argue as I continue playing with the sand.

"Huh?!" He look confused as he take a seat beside me.

"You know, good with talking, easy to get along with others even it's just your first time meeting them." I mumbled and bit my lips before I continue my words. "I'm actually not good with making friends unlike Forth." I tell him as I let out of a fake laugh.

"Uhuh, I remember you are introvert." He said,nods his head, And I just smile as an agreement.

"—I'm actually an ambivert so I kinda know what you feel, but it's great to be alone too you know I mean having some alone time gives you some time to think and reflect to your self." he said and I just nod again.
    "And come to think of it, You and Ai'Forth are actually match made."
He commented while he pointed at Forth who is playing volleyball with his friends.

"Huh? I don't think so actually as we don't have things in common, well maybe except that we both like foods well who doesn't." I said letting out a force laugh.

"That is actually the thing why I have said you both are a good match, He is an extrovert and you are introvert, a good talker and a good listener. " He said and I just simply nod again. Not wanting to show how I actually felt after hearing what Park said.

Just then Forth suddenly come to us.

"Hey, what are you guys talking about?" We both hear making us turn our looks up to him.