TURN OFF & ON

BEAM

Mom have ask me to go out, I don't want to but I need to obey the mother. She ask me to buy some milk at 7/11 as she wants to make some milk tea but we have run out of milk.

So now I'm on my way to my quest at the nearest 7/11 store, wearing my earphones while walking.

Just then I was surprised to see Forth on the cashier well he is still on the line.

"Oh, Hi Beam." He greeted, and decide to teased me "What did you eat that make you go out today?" He asked, and I rolled my eyes, "Forced to go out, Mom ask me to buy some milk." I told him, just then when I'm about to ask him what he will buy as he is in the line yet not holding a single product—

"Good afternoon sir. What do you need?" The cashier lady asked.

"Just one pack of Malboro black." Oh, so he smokes, or someone asked him to buy it?

"Oh, You smoke?"
     I asked kinda feeling turned off as I don't like cigarettes, plus I kinda have rhinitis allergy thing so I don't like being with people who smokes.

"Yeah, Oh don't you like people who?—" He asked as if confirming if I hate smokers.

"No, not... really? I mean, I have allergies so I stay away." I told him. But then wanting to facepalm myself for saying it because it might hurt his feeling, great Beam.

"Oh.." he exclaimed as if he was surprised on what I said, "I think I will not take the cigarettes anymore." He told the cashier and hand back the pack of cigar, grabbing two packs of mint candy instead.

"Ermm... Why did you give it back?" Surprised to what he just did I asked.

"The cigarette?  Well you said you don't like it plus you have allergies. So I have decide to stop smoking from now on."
     He stated as he wrapped his right arm around my shoulder.

"Why?" I confusedly asked, because I don't really care if people smoke unless I'm not around them while they do it.

"I don't want my future boyfriend to have allergy attacks you know." He whispers close to my ears that it make me feel chills.

"Anyways aren't you going to buy some milk?" He then said, giving us a space as he grab my hand and guide me to walk to where are the bags of milk.

And so that I grab just one set of milk as what mom asked and pay for it before going out the store, not to mention that Forth just keep his arm wrapped around my shoulder as I pay at the cashier and went out the store.

He is also the one who carry the plastic bag not letting me carry it. Until when we reached in front of our house, and he let me in first before going back to his house.

I wont say that I hate that he treat me like a girl not wanting to be sexist or anything but you mostly only do that if you are courting a girl right?

~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~

So mom decided to make some Zucchini lasagna, road to eating more healthy she said. She actually made two containers to give the other one to her friend, and by I mean her friend I mean Forths mom. And as mom know that I'm 'friends' with Forth, she have ask me to bring the other container of this healthy lasagna to their house.

So this is me now holding the glass tray, and about to leave our house, But just then as soon as I got out. I saw Forth outside talking to a guy probably one of his friend, his back is facing to me while is friend is facing to my way making me notice that he is blowing up his cigar.