CONFESSION

FORTH

I just got home from my class and about to change my clothes when all of a sudden a bunch of bell sound was heard from my phone indicating that I have some notifications on my FB account.

But then as soon as I opened my phone I was so surprised on what I have saw, Is this real? Or I'm still just day dreaming?

Beam.... Beam spammed me by liking almost all of my Post.

I know that I'm smiling like an idiot person now as I saw his name pop out my screen. But it gives me wonder.... Why all of a sudden?

I decided to Take a quick shower and get dressed, I was so into good mood now so I decide to cook some food.

And maybe I should bring some to Beam too?
maybe he is okay now and don't want to avoid me again? I hope so.... He likes my post though.

After making 2 small trays of Beef and Prosciutto lasagne.

I decide to arrange the other one and cover it with some plastic so it will be good as I bring it at the other house in front of ours.

Just then as I was arranging it and making it presentable, our door bell have suddenly rings.

BEAM

Maybe ai' Pha and ai' Kit was right?
Should I talk to him again? But what will I say? should I send him a text? go to their house?

But what if he hates me now?

Should I give him some peace offering, something?

Just then as I was walking on my way back home a came across to a bake shop.

Is this new shop here?

I think I never saw it here before or I just did not noticed this before.

I decide to go inside the bake shop and look around to see what could I buy.

Just then eyes are caught by those red velvet cupcakes. That has a chocolate heart topper with some simple words like, "hello" "be happy" "smile" etc.

And the once that got my attention the most was the one with " I'm sorry" written on it.

Seems like god was answering all my thoughts right now. So I decide to buy 3 pieces of it. And after that I walk down the street on my way to our house, but I did not stop at my house, I stop at the house in front of ours, where Forth lives.

"Now what?" I asked myself.

Should I ring the door bell now.

What will I say if I hand this to him?

FORTH

I opened the door and went outside, but there is no one outside, I was about to go back inside when I noticed that there is one white plastic bag hanging on our gate. So I went there and grab it, before returning back inside.

Back at the dinning room, I check to know what's inside of the plastic bag and I was surprised to see that it was a small box from my favorite bake shop.

And on it there is a yellow sticky note that says "From. Beam". Its silly that even just reading his name makes me smile, sure this day is a good day.

I opened the box and found that there is 3 red velvet cupcakes, with some heart shaped chocolate with "Im sorry" written on it.

" I really love your introvert-ness Beam."

I said to my self before closing back the box and put it at the plastic bag.