House Party

It's been five days since Forth and Beam started to live together after both of their mothers' so called kicked them out, and bought a condo unit for them. And with Forth of course informing his friends that he have move out from his parent's house without mentioning that Beam is living with him. The guys started to bugged him to have a small celebration and a visit, wanting to see where their leader like friend is now living. And just Forth being Forth who can't say no to his friends when it's about party, he have agreed and give the address as he told that they should go at 8PM night, besides it's friday and they will have no classes.

"Beam Bear,  I need to tell you something na', but promise don't be mad." Holding his boyfriend's hand, Forth speak as he and Beam are walking walking back to their new home.
    "Well depends, what is it?" Beam asked. Which Forth apologetically replied.
"See, I have told my friends that I live on a condo now..... and—"

"And you guys will have a party?" Beam cut his boyfriend's word.

"How did you know?" He asked surprised as how Beam knows about it.

"Just guessing, but I think I guess it right." Beam sigh, then smirked.

"It is okay?  I will cancel it if it's not." Forth said, about to grab his phone to tell his friends they can't but was stopped by Beam.
    "Just a waste of time." He replied shaking his head.

"So it's okay?" Forth try to assure.
   "You do what you want." Beam flatly replied.

"You are not mad? You are not being two meaning words ? It is really okay?"
     "Yes. I'm not mad, but don't stay late so night and don't drink so much, I bet you guys sure will drink."

"I promise not to get drunk my love." Forth said and peck Beams lips.

"We are at public"
   Beam said as he move away to Forth, and Forth just smiled and cross his right arm around Beam's shoulder as they enter at the building.

"Forth stop~ It tickles~" Beam whines when  Forth started to brush his lips on Beam's neck as soon as they got inside their unit.

"We are not in public anymore." Forth reasoned and start planting more kisses on Beam's face but was stopped when his boyfriend covered his sneaky lips.
"Aren't you going to buy snacks for your friends." He asked as Forth was trying to sneak more light kisses.

"I will just order delivery, and ask Laem to bring some drinks."
    He replied then kiss Beam's soft lips once more before finally letting Bream walk inside their room, following his boyfriend they both change their clothes and start with their individual works.

With Beam starting with his class assignments using the peaceful time remaining as Forth's friends' will not be around until three hours.

~••~••~••~••~••~••~

It was already 8PM , the first one who came are Laem and Park with some beer as what Forth asked them to. And that one by one all of Forth's friends came.

"Ai' Forth! We can hear your voice even we are just outside the door." Tew teases Forth as soon as he and Chanon entered inside.
Which is true actually that Forth is so loud like that, as he keeps on laughing , talking entertaining his friends who already came.

Beam on the other hand decide to stay inside their bedroom and for him not to hear the noises he decide to wear noise canceling headphone and listen to musics while he is reading some of his lectures on his book.

But after some minute his throat finally felt dry, seeing his glass was already empty. Beam sigh with no choice but to go out the bedroom and go to the kitchen, where there have a 99% possibility that he might have a short awkward talk with some of Forth's friends.