Mystery Guy

BEAM

        I'm now at canteen alone as always, waiting for Forth because he told me to wait him here as we will go back home together.

But just then as I was doing some of my home assignments while waiting a Nong have came to me and gave me a tray of fried rice and a softdrink, I asked him where it from and just told that a tall guy asked him to give it to me, so me thinking it was from Forth, again I look around for his presence but he is not here yet. But realising that the drink is a softdrink which Forth know that I don't like drinking it making me think that it's not from him. But who?

And so I just let the meal on the table and decide to send a text to Forth.

💌 Beam: Forth...
     I send just a text saying his name and he just instantly replied to it.

💌 Forth: I'm already on my way babe, sorry for making you wait.

💌 Forth: Have you eat already?

💌 Beam: No, I did not eat the food that you gave yet.

💌 Forth: Food? But I haven't give you yet.

He replied , and I decide not to text back. and after 3 minutes He have finally came.

"Hey babe." I heard Forth's sweet voice followed by his soft lips pressing on my cheek. "Au, you buy a food already. I was planning to take you at the sushi restaurant before going home."

"I—Someone gave it to me."
    "Who?" He asked and I just shrugs my shoulder.
"Then don't eat that, let's go now." Forth grabbed my bag and pulled my hand as we go to the parking lot and ride to his motorbike on our way to the sushi restaurant.

Both of us just ate quietly and did not bother to talk to each other which is kinda new, well me not talking is not new. But Forth not talking is new as he always rant everyday about his class.

After we have satisfied our stomachs both of us decided to just went straight home. He first stop his motor bike just in front of our gate and help me remove the helmet I'm wearing before handing me my bag, and kisses my forehead.

But before he even turn his motorbike to go to their house I finally decide to hold his wrist and ask him if he could go inside first after he have parked.

And so he does , I just wait him outside and just a few minutes we went to my room, sitting on my bed I silently hummed to gain his attention "Is there something bothering you?" I finally manage to asked him out of concern and worried as I'm not used of him being quiet all the time.

"Nothing, just tired." He flatly answered with I'm aware a forced quick smile.

"Then why are you quiet all the time? aren't you supposed to be ranting to me?" I asked, but the respond that I get is not what I'm expecting him to say. "Beam, Do you still love me?" It sends me into a huge confusion, what makes him think like that?

"Huh? What are you talking about? Of course I do." I quickly assure hugging him for him not to further think about anything. But of course I have to know why he's suddenly asking me this kind of question, when I'm the one who's should be feeling anxious knowing myself. "What make you think about that kind of stuff."

"Because it's been a week and I feel that the guy who gives you foods and drinks everyday, is courting you." He finally answered.
    "Did you meet him already? Is he good looking?" He asked moving a space between us.

"I don't know if he is good looking I haven't meet him, he have no courage to show his face... why? are you interested to him now?"
      I teases him just at least brighten the aura.