THE OTHER SIDE OF BEAM

BEAM

I woke up because of my mothers voice shouting as she is calling my name. My head is hurting so bad as it feel like a tons of needles are poking it.

Still half a sleep I for my self to sit on the bed massaging my own temples.

I still heard my Mom calling my name but the strange thing is I heard it from the balcony,and so I decide to get off the bed as I still massaging my temples and walk towards the balcony.

"Finally you are awake!"
      She shouts as I look at her standing outside our house.

Thinking why she have been shouting outside I asked,
"Mom what are you doing outside? Did you forgot your keys?" Scratching my head, bit annoyed that she have woken me up from my slumber.

"Why am I outside?" She shouts back and I can see the annoyance in her face as she continue to shout out me from outside "Let see Beam look around, where are  you now?

"Uhmmm in my room?"
      I answered massaging my temples as I felt my head hurt from the sun rays, where I can be other than my room.

"Oh really? Open your eyes properly and look again."
      She said, and that I rub my eyes and look around again.

—And that is when I realised that I'm not in my room, and this is Forth's room.

I look back to my mom as I give her an awkward smile, and I watch her crossed her arms to her chest shaking herhead.

I told my mom to wait a second and I will go down and go back home. Nut just then as soon as I turn around to run fast downstairs, I saw Forth only wearing a shorts and topless as he is drying his dripping wet hair with a small towel.

"You! What did you do to me last night!"
      I shout at him in frustration for not bringing me back to my own house, I pick up a pillow and start hitting him with it.

"Why I'm here!! what did you do to my body!"

"Oh hey Babe—" He said dodging the pillow.

"Hey.. Calm—Stop hitting me— I did nothing to you."
      He said, and grab the pillow from my hand and hold my wrist to stop.

"I did nothing to you," He repeat, "But you did something to me." he continued, making me hit him on his chest.

"What the heck are you talking about!"

"Beam.. babe..Calm... Listen.." He stopped me grabbing both of my wrist. "Did you really not remember what happend last night?"  He said, and that makes me stop from shaking my arms, and think of it.

"I remember of course! You pervert!!"
    I announced and he just let out of a chuckle. I remember it, I'm sure did right?

"So you did not remember. Come try to remember."
     He said and, I try to recall what have happen yesterday starting from our drinking session.

//Flashback//

       As it was friday, Pha and Kit forced me to have a drink with them with our boyfriends at Phanas place. Actually I really don't want but they dragged me there, literally.

"Drink more ai'Beam!!"
      Kit said in his annoying loud voice as he pour another beer at Beam's Glass.

"Let's Drink a lot and celebrate P'Forth and P'Beam's relationship!!"
     Ming shouts as he is already drunk.

"Drink More!  Drink More!! Let's Get all drunk!!" Phana added raising a glass filled with beer.

"Isn't Phana who should be more mature than us in here?" Beam thought to him self.