Chapter 34: The END

Marth POV

I hope she got here safe ugh what would I do without her, WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO ROSALINA?!? The Luma I had been taking care of while Rosalina was gone started dancing around.

Marth: What is it Luma?

The Luma started walking up to this blue bright figure. It was Rosalina.

Rosalina: MARTH!!!

She ran towards me and gave me a tight hug.

Marth: I'm so glad nothing happened to you Rosina!! I would be nothing without you!!

Rosalina: Oh Marth!! *cries*

Marth: Rosalina your crying!!

Rosalina: I'm so happy!! And so is Luma hehe

I made the move to give her a welcome back kiss. It was a long deep kiss I missed her so much I forgot how her lips tasted. Our kiss lasted so long that our Luma had to separate us.

Marth: I love you babe.

Rosalina: I love you too Marth.

Marth: Lets head back to my room.

Rosalina: Oh, you aren't gonna do anything naughty with me right?

Marth: Haha maybe I will maybe I won't!!

Pit POV

Ok any moment.. Any moment... Once that door opens... Their so close I can hear them just walk in already!!

*Door Opens*

SURPRISE!!

"Welcome Back Rosalina"

Rosalina: Huh You guys did all this for me?

Pit: Of Course!!

We threw a surprise party for Rosalina's return from her galaxy. It was all Marth's idea but whatever. It was me, Ike, Link, and Roy at the party.

Ike: It was all Marth's idea!!

Rosalina: Aww Marth. I love you.

At this point everybody knew that some of us were couples. The only person who doesn't know is Rosalina. Me and Ike knows about Link and Roy since he walked in on them making out and Ike told me. Marth already knew about Link and Roy. We all knew that Marth and Rosalina were a couple. Link and Roy already knew about me and Ike. Rosalina doesn't know that me and Ike are a couple or that Link and Roy are a couple.

Rosalina: Thank you all for this!!

Me, Ike, Link, and Roy were planning to tell Rosalina that we were couples but none of us can bring the courage to confess.

Rosalina: So is this a triple date?

Ike, Pit, Link, Roy: HUH?!?!?!?!?!

Rosalina: Well you guys are going out with each other right?

Ike: How'd you know?

Rosalina: Marth told me before I got here.

Marth: I knew you guys wouldn't have the guts to tell Rosalina haha

Rosalina: Who cares about that lets party!!

Just like that we were having a blast playing Smash Bros 4 Wii U since now it supports 6 player Smash!! We all split into teams everybody was with their lover. That means my little powerhouse was on my team!! I mean Ike by the way haha. Roy was a little ticked off that he wasn't in the game but he chose Link since Link is his lover hehe.

It was a great time we spent quality time together, ate lots of food, bonded with our lovers and made new friends. None of us judged each other we all had an awesome time!!

Roy POV

I had so much fun today except for the part where I couldn't pick as myself in Smash Bros. 4 haha. But I made new friends and friends I can count on. I wasn't suicidal anymore I wanted to live, I wasn't lonely anymore I had Link and my new friends, and I wasn't an idiot anymore since I was proud of the choices I made. Ike, Marth, Rosalina, and Pit were my new friends. And Link. I just love him. Looks like it's a happy ending for everyone!!

         ~End of Real Life Smash~