Chapter 29: Your Dead

Marth POV

As we both drew are swords we both charged at each other blocking each others attacks!! Its like he knows all my attacks and when I'm going to pull them off!! I cant even stab the guy!! How am I supposed to kill him?

Link: Having a little trouble their? Martha?

Marth: Shut up and just die alrea-- OWW MY GOD DAMN SHOULDER!!!

Link stabbed me in the shoulder with his blade, the blood wouldn't stop dripping and my arm was becoming weak really weak that I even had trouble lifting up my own sword.

Link: Just give up now and I won't have to kill you!! But if you do give up you become my slave!!

Marth: I'll never give u-- OWWW IT HURTS

Roy POV

Where the hell is Link he's not in his room, cafeteria, or the Training Room!! I even checked the cave he's not their!! Maybe he's in Zelda's room I should at least ask if Zelda knows where he is I'm worried what if he committed suic-- no thats the last thing you should worry about. Now wheres Zelda's room again? Isn't her room next to Palutena's room? Let me ask Palutena then. So I head on over to Palutena's rooms but once I got to her room their were two people fighting once I got closer it was Link and Marth!! I saw that Marth tried stabbing Link right now with his Sheild Breaker move. I have to protect Link!! So I stepped into the fight!!

Roy: Marth put your blade down!!

Marth: Roy your on the wrong side you need to protect me look at me I'm bleeding to death

Roy: Link what have you done?

Link: Move Roy!! This pet chose to die so I shall kill it

Roy: Wait hold on Link don't do it. STOP!!!!

Wow I yelled that pretty loud the whole hallway could here it but the only rooms that are here belong to Ike, Marth, Palutena, Pit, Sheik and Zelda. Someone came out of Zelda's room and it was Link?

Dark Link: Aww shit

Link: Whats going on here Roy are you okay? Marth ARE YOU OKAY?

I saw Link run up to Marth instead of me.. Well of course he cares more to Marth than me since I'm his distraction.

Palutena: ALRIGHT WHATS GOING ON HERE? PITTOO YOU BETTER EXPLAIN!!

Marth: Pitto? Dark Pit? WHAT!!! IT WAS YOU!!!

Dark Link: What are you talking about Palutena? I am Link!!

Palutena: Dark Pit I know thats you I'm not stupid I'm a Goddess!! Your disguising yourself as Dark Link!!

Marth: All this time it was you Pittoo? And I blamed everything on the original Link!!

So all this was caused by Dark Pit? He's the reason why me and Link's relationship broke apart!! It's Dark Pit's fault I embarrassed myself in front of Daisy, Robin, Chrom, and Link!! I have to kill him!!

Roy: Dark Pit!! I've switched sides now I'm with Marth so fight me!!

Link: Wait Roy!!

Roy: I'll kill you!!

I charged at him in full force I was even able to break his shield that stunned him for a while.

Roy: THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR RUINING MY LIFE ASSHOLE!! TIME TO DIE!!

Link: ROY STOP!!

Roy: YOUR DEAD PITTO!!!

I delivered the Final Blow. Pittoo is finished.