Chapter 13: This Is How I'd Die

Roy POV

Help Me!! HELP ME!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! I was ready to die. I tried to scream but i was underwater. No one could hear me. My death would be mysterious. No one would know how i died. When Link wakes up he'll probably think i left home or something. This is how i'd die. I just want to tell myself one more thing before i die... All this time i loved Link but i never told him how i felt the truth is, is that i still love him. Goodbye Link. Goodbye Smash. Goodbye World.

Holding onto my last breath something grabbed me by the arm and yanked me out of the pond or whatever i dont even know what that thing is any more. It was Link. I'm so happy.. Whoa not because of Link its the fact that i'm alive. But i cant even thank Link because i was still chocking i was literally close to passing out. Until Link kissed me? EHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I managed to catch my breath again.

Roy: LINK WHAT THE HELL?

Link: I saved your life and your thanking me by yelling?

Roy: THANK YOU BUT WHAT THE HELL YOU KISSED ME?

Link: Its called mouth to mouth doofus *chuckles*

Roy: Oh sorry about yelling and LINK THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I thought i was gonna die at that moment.

Link: Well you wouldn't have if you didn't squirm off of me

Roy: OH YEA THAT REMINDS ME I AM NO ONES PILLOW!!

Link: Well i couldn't fall asleep so you looked cute all asleep so i used you as a pillow

Roy: WHAT THE HELL!!

Link: What you don't like cuddles?

Roy: No especially from you!!

Link: So it is true that every body really doesn't like me.

Roy: Huh? What are you talking about?

Link: I'm not in the right mood i just got my heart broken and i needed to relax some where so i came here. Then took a nap and when i woke up i decided to do some target practice so i drew a target on a rock then when i shot some arrows and noticed some little feet and it was you. *chuckles*

Roy: MY FEET AREN'T LITTLE YOU IDIOT!!

Link: You shouldn't be yelling its like the middle of the night.

Roy: It is? I didnt even notice!!

Link: Any ways you should head back someone might get worried about you

Roy: Dont worry no one will be worried about me. I dont have any friends to talk to at my place. I wish i was with you guys i'm so lonely. Thats why i always come here and to my surprise you were here. So i wouldnt expect someone worried about me.

Right after i said that someone with a flashlight approached us it was... Zelda and Peach.

Zelda: Oh thank god we found you we were worried well i was mostly worried.

Peach: Yay!! We found you Link!!

Link: You guys were up all night looking for me?

Peach: Sure Was!!

Zelda: Oh hey Roy i didn't know you were here too?

Roy: Oh yea i'm always here and too my surprise Link was here too. I call this my secret place but not so secret any more haha

Peach: Don't worry i'll keep a secret!!

Roy: Thanks

Zelda: Any way we should go Link every body is worried. You should go too Roy i'm sure their worried for you too.

Roy: Oh yea.

Peach: C'mon Link we got milk and cookies waiting for you but dont eat too much because ima wants some too so don't get greedy!!

It must be nice to have somebody worried about you. Somebody who cares about you enough to stay up all night looking for you. Link is sure lucky. I have no one. Maybe i should've died. I should just jump right back in too drown. So i did the unthinkable. I jumped in.

~End of Chapter~