Chapter 16: Teach Me

Roy POV

I Went to the cafeteria to get a snack and i saw Peach their.

Peach: Hey Roy you are now officially invited to the Smash Bros. Dance!!

Roy: Whats a Smash Bros. 4 Dance?

Peach: Its like Prom Night!!

Roy: Prom Night? What are we in High School?

Peach: But it'll be fun!!

Roy: I'm not a teenager but i guess i'll go.

Peach: YAY!! But you have to bring a date

Roy: WHAT?? A DATE!!!

Peach: Or a best buddy if you cant get a date

Roy: Ok i guess i'll try my best

Peach: YAY!! Me and Mario are the hosts this year!!

Roy: Who was the host last year in Brawl?

Peach: Link and Zelda!!

Roy: Oh.

Peach: THEIR LIKE THE CUTEST COUPLE EVER!! LIKE KIRBY, JIGGLYPUFF, AND AND

I managed to get away from Peach since she kept babbling about stuff thats cute. I guess the first person to ask was Daisy.

Roy: Hey Daisy wanna go to the dance as best buds or something

Daisy: I would love to but me and Luigi are already going

Roy: Oh i forgot about Luigi haha sorry

Who else am i supposed to freakin ask!! I take one last look at the invitation and noticed that it was TODAY!! OH CRAP IF I DO WANT TO GO I GOTTA TAKE SOMEONE FAST!! Oh god but who? Theres Lucina, Robin, Samus!! BUT I'M TOO FREAKIN SHY PLUS THEY DONT EVEN KNOW ME??!!! Well i guess i'll go bye myself and say hi to my friends like Marth and Ike and probably just leave. I'm such a loser. Well its barely 5:00pm and the dance doesnt start till 7:00pm so i'll take a quick nap at my not so secret hide out.

But when i woke up. HOLY CRAP I'M LATE!! It was already midnight. I was already dressed up and ready but it turned out that i woke up too late. Man this sucks. I was just laying on the grass thinking what does it matter that i didnt show up i mean i went with no date, no friend, what was the point on even going. I heard someone approach me it was Link.

Link: How come you didnt show up?

Roy: Whats the point? No one wants to go with me.

Link: Well did you at least ask?

Roy: Well umm i asked somebody and they said no.

Link: And then you gave up *chuckles*

Roy: Shut up!!

Link: Well you missed out on lots of fun.

Roy: Yea Link because the best thing to do is bring me even more down.

Link: Well the night is still young.

Roy: Whatever i'm going to sleep

Link: Wait your gonna sleep here!!

Roy: Yea whats wrong with it.

Link: What if you fall into the pond again!!

Roy: Then i drown and that thing is not a pond.

Link: C'mon Roy

Roy: Just let me be

After that Link grabbed my hand and pulled me up from were i was laying. And he put his other hand on my hip.

Roy: HEY YOU PERVERT DONT TOUCH ME!!

Link: C'mon Roy lets dance!!

We started dancing like a couple. But he already had Zelda.

Roy: Why are you doing this?

Link: Because you missed out on the dance so i'm dancing with you right now and plus you look pretty cute in that tuxedo.

Roy: This isn't right!! You have Zelda!!

Link: Huh? Were just dancing *chuckles* friends can't dance?

Roy: Usually guy friends dont dance with each other especially in a slow dance!!

Link: Do you want me to stop then?

The truth is that i liked dancing with Link and i didnt want it too stop.

Roy: We should stop!! I dont know how to dance!!

Link: Then i'll teach you

Roy: Teach me?

Link: Truth is i'm in love with you Roy. And i want to dance with you forever.

~End of Chapter~