Chapter 12: Someone Help Me Please

Roy POV

I wish i can live with my friends next door. If you didn't know the Smash Bros headquarters is divided into to two. Half of it is for the rejects and the other for playable characters. I wanna be with Marth, Ike, and Link. But i'm here stuck with Pichu, Young Link, and Dr. Mario. The only reason why were here is because of Project M if Project M never existed we all would've been back home. I just wish i can be next door i can still visit them but they always laugh at me its annoying. I should visit but i'm just an embarrassment why would they want to see me? Well its better to be outside than inside moping around. My neighbor is Daisy she's really nice and my other neighbor is R.O.B he doesn't talk too much to people. Whenever i go outside i always manage to bump into someone that is playable so thats why i always go to my secret spot. As i approach my secret spot i see someone its... Link? He's asleep oh great now Link knows my secret spot but i'm afraid i'll run into someone. My secret spot is in a cave but when you go into the cave its pure darkness at first when you walk 10 minutes into it thats probably why people turn away but after theres a huge pond and near is some grass where you can lie down.No one pays attention to it so thats why i choose to relax their but it looks like Link found it. I decided to lay down and relax behind a big rock so maybe when Link wakes up he wont notice i also wanted to be as far as away from him since i used to like him in Melee but that was back then. It was an uncomftorable spot to relax on since there was no grass behind the rock. Eventually i fell asleep. But when i woke up i noticed that i wasnt behind that big rock where did the rock go? Also i was sleeping on grass it felt really comfortable. But how did Link find me... Huh? I was wrapped around in some ones arms it was Link's. No way!!! NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY!! I look at the rock i was sleeping behind and there was a target symbol drawn on it and some arrows shot at it. Link probably used the rock for target practice and noticed me and probably grabbed me and laid me on the grass to rest and eventually USED ME AS A PILLOW!! WELL I AM NOT SOMEONES PILLOW!! I managed to get out of his grasp and roll away but managed to roll into the pond. Oh yea i forgot WERE SLEEPING NEXT TO A POND i'm such an idiot wait a minute i can't even swim!! Why is this pond so deep? Maybe this pond really isn't a pond wait who cares about a freakin pond!! I'M DROWNING LINK IS ASLEEP AND NO ONE ELSE IS HERE!! Help!! Help Me!! SOMEONE HELP ME!! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

~End Of Chapter~